It's time to dip into that RFFF cash...?

Some money came in from a traceable source. Some did not. It was a grand way of passing the hat round. I'll not bother repeating my previous criticism of this scheme but it should be a lesson learned for the support.

Only support ventures that you are satisfied will stand up to proper scrutiny.

Edited by Hildy

Even if they knew those identities, and they don't, it would be impractical.

I donated, I'm pretty sure I had to supply an email address in doing so.

I'm no tech wizard but if I had a list of email addresses I'm sure there is a tool which could fire an email out to all of them and then sit back and see what the response is ........ obviously it would need manpower to deal with the responses.

Infact I wonder if the email could contain a "confirmation to proceed/want money back" option and the results would all be there electronically .......

I'm no tech wizard but if I had a list of email addresses I'm sure there is a tool which could fire an email out to all of them and then sit back and see what the response is ........ obviously it would need manpower to deal with the responses.

Infact I wonder if the email could contain a "confirmation to proceed/want money back" option and the results would all be there electronically .......

Look, I'm not arguing that it can't be done in some instances, but the RFFF is not set up to do it. There were also people who deposited money into banks, while others put money into collecting buckets.

Some money came in from a traceable source. Some did not. It was a grand way of passing the hat round. I'll not bother repeating my previous criticism of this scheme but it should be a lesson learned for the support.

Only support ventures that you are satisfied will stand up to proper scrutiny.

I agree with that. A lot of it's impetus came from a desire from various quarters to sideline the RST initiative.

Look, I'm not arguing that it can't be done in some instances, but the RFFF is not set up to do it. There were also people who deposited money into banks, while others put money into collecting buckets.

I know mate I know. I guess I'm just more pissed off than anything and looking for ways which really can't happen.

Be aswell just firing that cash into the Rangers Charity Foundation.

That's pennies in terms or where you're wanting it to go though.

Could get us around 3% (I know it won't happen) but that could be the difference in calling for an EGM.

Be quite fitting us fans making that call if you like don't you think ..................

why dont you email them with the idea? you donated so you have every right to question their motives. make sure you get a reply if you do.