can't see any violence on those videos

We are Rangers fans, that in itself is enough for plenty of people to look for reasons to blacken our name.

Let's not give these perennial detractors the ammunition they so desperately crave.

Sadly, there are also a some Bears who are gleefully happy to exploit anything negative just to denigrate certain Rangers fan groupings.

Again I say, please let's not give these folk the opportunity either.

The cause is a just one. Express your anger and disgust certainly, focus on the poison in our boardroom but do not play into our enemies' hands.

Edited by TheWee BlueDevil

Sadly it doesn't matter if here was a legally punishable 'assault' or not. What matters - to all but infantile, adolescent types who revel in poking authority in the eye - is that the narrative that is now out there is that there was unpleasant scenes, a poisonous atmosphere, unseemly goings-on. Not boardroom chaos, not a club on the brink of collapse (again), but nasty Rangers fans. Yes, there are people with an agenda who will love that sort of material - why give it them, then?

Happens every time we get into a sympathetic position. We could blame it on infiltrators or nefarious boardroom shenanigans, but it must be obvious to most by now that we're our own worst enemy.

If it ends up in court (which i doubt it will) i would be submitting that video as evidence for the defense case if i was a lawyer. Nowhere on it can i see an assault, minor pushing and shoving granted but assault, Please.

If old George and Liz were hurt, that is inexcusable and apologies and reparations must be given. But to charge some over exuberant Bears with assault is in itself an overreaction imo.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Friday's protests were the best thing that has happened at our club in over three years.

It has gained widespread coverage which will only help our cause.

It was about time that the support stood up for itself.

If that meant a few lads entering the reception area and unfurling a banner then so be it.

By the way some are going on you would have thought that Boko Haram stormed the building and massacred hundreds ffs !!

Edited by MoodyBlue

Absolutely nothing wrong with non-violent protest be it unfurling banners, occupation or sit-down rotest....

God help us where wr be without the suffragettes, MLK, Gandhi etc ....

If there was actual violence the perpetrators should be brought to account . The real criminals at Ibrox were absent from the front entrance, sitting elsewhere.,..

the constant clamour to change the minds of people who hate our club is pathetic. Get over it. Live your own life and stop constantly watching and second guessing

what they think or make of it .we will never be friends or live in harmony.

its pathetic to still think anything will change from standing outside and chanting a few songs.

numbers will not sway the easdales or ashley. A complete

miscalculation of who we are up against.

nevermind the talk of unity while condeming without any evidence all in the same breath.

There's one thing which is absolutely certain and it's that the events at the Argyle House reception on Friday night have caused more unnecessary division amongst our fans at a time when that's one of the very last things we needed.

The fact that it's such a major diversion from the actions of the incumbent regime screams red flag to me, no matter who instigated it.

Edited by Zappa

the constant clamour to change the minds of people who hate our club is pathetic. Get over it. Live your own life and stop constantly watching and second guessing

what they think or make of it .we will never be friends or live in harmony.

its pathetic to still think anything will change from standing outside and chanting a few songs.

numbers will not sway the easdales or ashley. A complete

miscalculation of who we are up against.

nevermind the talk of unity while condeming without any evidence all in the same breath.

I was trying to change the minds of those who follow our club.