Well, I'll repeat - it's not so much the level of 'assault' as the damage it does to the movement.

Although even a tiny amount of unpleasantness to staff, & in old fashioned though it be in particular to elders or females, is certainly not welcomed by me.

Not a question of manning up, it's a question of using your brain rather than your body.

the old brains always beats brawn. well what happens if the enemy has the same amount of brains if not more and also has brawn when we don't?

If you think you/we will out maneuver a billionaire will the collective he has amassed with all his wealth, then can you show us how this will unfold?

First point: Brain most certainly doesn't always beat brawn, history tells us that. However, it is, to all but the most excitable, the preferable route. If Rangers are to go down, I would prefer her to go down with a bit of dignity and not in a maelstrom of depressing images.

2nd: No.

Well, I'll repeat - it's not so much the level of 'assault' as the damage it does to the movement.

Although even a tiny amount of unpleasantness to staff, & in old fashioned though it be in particular to elders or females, is certainly not welcomed by me.

Not a question of manning up, it's a question of using your brain rather than your body.

What damage has it done ?? F.uck the mhedia - they will always hate us.

To the wider audience and any 'neutral' shareholders, including institutional, i think they now have a true gauge of the anger and frustration from the Rangers fans. This sends them the message that change has to happen. I can see a few votes having been won over for us after Friday's events.

peaceful protest is whats needed during the game go on to the pitch every man jack and just stand there game will be called off we will lose the points but who cares if you don't Ashley will own rangers and the fans

peaceful protest is whats needed during the game go on to the pitch every man jack and just stand there game will be called off we will lose the points but who cares if you don't Ashley will own rangers and the fans

I have to admit I like that idea. Just walk on to the pitch and stand silently until the game is called off, then leave. No trouble, no provocation. If only we had the fan base disciplined enough to do it. Game after game until the ****s beat it.

I have to admit I like that idea. Just walk on to the pitch and stand silently until the game is called off, then leave. No trouble, no provocation. If only we had the fan base disciplined enough to do it. Game after game until the ****s beat it.

I agree Papa, we need to get more militant with a small m, or in my case mini-tant :seal:

the old brains always beats brawn. well what happens if the enemy has the same amount of brains if not more and also has brawn when we don't?

If you think you/we will out maneuver a billionaire will the collective he has amassed with all his wealth, then can you show us how this will unfold?

How about you tell us trublu what you are actually proposing in terms of upping the ante`from peaceful demonstrations and how such measures

will unfold ?

Edited by D'Artagnan

To retreat is to surrender - there must be NO surrender !!

We have set a good standard from Friday - there is no going back now. The days of a soft Rangers support should be well and truly over.

No-one likes us , we don't care !!