get your arse in gear and support direct action

John Brown had the right of it when he spoke from the steps on Edmiston drive on a damp summer night, seems like long ago now

He said "who are rangers......YOU are Rangers !" pointing to the crowd

Lawrence's, Murray....capitalist cunts with a toy..they aren't Rangers...

we are !

you should have been with the young team

god help us in the aftermath of the Celtic game is all I can say.. give these little fuckwits a bit of encouragement and just watch them go.. neds are neds , that is their sole purpose of being. just keep them away from civilisation...

People should not allow one unsavoury incident at Argyle House to allow what was a strong but successful protest to be diminished.

Yes, these people should be criticised and held to account but the behaviour of those inside Ibrox are of more urgent exposure.

No-one - well, I'm not anyway - is arguing that Argyle House is more important than the boardroom. The argument is that because of the scenes of Friday, we've lost control over the narrative,

The counter argument to that seems to be 'fuck them all', which may sound stirring or glorious but will achieve precisely nothing beyond more division. We need to be in control of the narrative, we must be.

There should be a pinned thread at the top of this and all other Rangers boards asking anyone who knows anyone involved to get them to either fess up or to pass their details to a fans group for chastisement and being dragged along to apologise - not because it was civil disorder on a scale hitherto unseen, but because nothing would kill this distraction quicker than the sight of Rangers fans self-policing. And because it would be the grown up thing to do, which I suppose rules out a great swathe of our fans doing it.

If you want to really annoy the media, that's how to do it. If you want to really annoy Jack Irvine, that's how to do it. If you want to help Rangers, that's how to do it.

Edited by andy steel

No-one - well, I'm not anyway - is arguing that Argyle House is more important than the boardroom. The argument is that because of the scenes of Friday, we've lost control over the narrative,

The counter argument to that seems to be 'fuck them all', which may sound stirring or glorious but will achieve precisely nothing beyond more division. We need to be in control of the narrative, we must be.

There should be a pinned thread at the top of this and all other Rangers boards asking anyone who knows anyone involved to get them to either fess up or to pass their details to a fans group for chastisement and being dragged along to apologise - not because it was civil disorder on a scale hitherto unseen, but because nothing would kill this distraction quicker than the sight of Rangers fans self-policing. And because it would be the grown up thing to do, which I suppose rules out a great swathe of our fans doing it.

If you want to really piss off the media, that's how to do it. If you want to really piss off Jack Irvine, that's how to do it. If you want to help Rangers, that's how to do it.

It would be interesting to know how and why they ended up round at Argyll House...who put them up to it?

If you want to really piss off the media, that's how to do it. If you want to really piss off Jack Irvine, that's how to do it. If you want to help Rangers, that's how to do it.

the narrative will achieve and amount to nothing. This battle will not be won in public opinion or by unity of numbers alone. It matters not one iota. The people in power do not care. They will not budge. Only the inability to function as an entity(Ashley group) with the refusal of any patsy to take the risk of being his puppets will win. They will only refuse to do his bidding when the risk outweighs the gain.

The fact lambias and the Easdales are still welcomed into Ibrox each day without a single bit of discomfort should be to our eternal shame. They walk in smirking at us all as they strip and annihilate our clubs ability to function.

We will not oust them by sticking to principles and fighting a clean fight. Until enough of us understand that we have no chance of any change or any future.

It would be interesting to know how and why they ended up round at Argyll House...who put them up to it?

What makes us think anyone 'put them up to it' ?

It could just have been a group of lads were passing the doors and saw an opportunity to make a statement and get in and unfurl a protest banner.

I'll repeat - there was no violence or deliberate assault. Wish people would man up on this.

Well, I'll repeat - it's not so much the level of 'assault' as the damage it does to the movement.

Although even a tiny amount of unpleasantness to staff, & in old fashioned though it be in particular to elders or females, is certainly not welcomed by me.

Not a question of manning up, it's a question of using your brain rather than your body.