Yes mate. MD was on both at one point but he was invited on and probably because FF has a large audience for fundraising with.
thanks for taking the time to answer.

got to admit it worries me that he was there in any capacity.

need to read more of their info had thought they operated as one member one vote but hard to keep track of who does what. sounds a bit like one guy can vote for a collective. Not interested in any politics.

Edited by trublusince1982

thanks for taking the time to answer.

got to admit it worries me that he was there in any compacity.

need to read more of their info had thought they operated as one member one vote but hard to keep track of who does what. sounds a bit like one guy can vote for a collective. Not interested in any politics.

i think you are confusing the rfff (rangers fans fighting fund) and rf (rangers first) mate.

though perhaps not for all i know.

K

The committee have stated in the past that the fans will decide what the cash is used for. I'd take a guess that we will vote on a number of proposals with the majority being the winner.

when i get home tonight and off the phone onto laptop will have a read of each groups intentions.

my worry is that they allow groups to vote as a collective. always ends up with power plays and this group via that group using their membership to swing votes and muddy waters to get what they think is best with the worry that best is in reference to what they get out of it rather than the club. also marginalises the single fan vote if one person or organisation can sway 10 20 or 30% of any vote.

just want an umbrella group that collects individual fans with one vote placed by that person without the usual culprits holding sway.

By all means discuss the valid pros & cons of both fan ownership initiatives, but please leave the bad-mouthing of either initiative at the door when you come on Gersnet.

If you want to bad mouth BuyRangers or RangersFirst please do it elsewhere, not here.

In answer to trublusince1982 . . .

Ask a credible financial adviser where your money should go - invested with BuyRangers or donated to RF.

edit delete just read zappa's comment

not sure why rangers fans cannot discuss which vehicle to use on the site but will abide by his rules.

Edited by trublusince1982