gave up try to give rangers first the proxy vote on my dads shares. bloody poor show from them.

Did you pm WATP_Greg on here , I have never had a problem and they are always really fast getting back to me , seems strange mate

BuyRangers scheme can only be used to buy shares in the club , that is the entire reason for it , the Rangersfirst scheme is different in that once 5% is achieved the RF can then engage with the club to finance whatever the RF members want/vote on ie youth development , scouting etc ( just my own personal opinion ) .

Rf is entirely non political , what ever your views are on various things , politics , religion , the way the club is run , the Easdales etc thats your personal opinion , Rf doesnt get involved its all about Rangers first and foremost, the RST are highly political and imho there is a place for both .

As said earlier with RF if you stop you lose your voting rights unless you take out the £500 , 1872club life membership ,( that was my option ) , with buyrangers you buy into a "community share" and you can after a period of time get your money back when the RST hace funds available.

Many fans like myself are members of both schemes , but its entirely up to you , I would urge all fans to join one , both can be joined from as little as £5 a month or the price of a pint

Spot on rbr.

I'd add that by backing both, you get double the say in decisions affecting the Club.

Any fan group that is non political at this time is not putting Rangers first.

Some fans believe that the club is being torn asunder and yet RF says nothing while others take up the fight.

Yet the counter arguement to that is many fans have a real problem with the RST , go figure , like it or not the RST aren't the be all and end all to our support , the membership numbers back that up , and I'm a member

Many fans have a problem with RF, an organisation that doesn't have the will or the guts to speak out about what is going on.

This group's silence is a clear sign that it is falling miles short of living up to its name.

Many fans have a problem with RF, an organisation that doesn't have the will or the guts to speak out about what is going on.

This group's silence is a clear sign that it is falling miles short of living up to its name.

Sorry Hildy but your either ignoring what RF is about or deliberately starting an argument , the success of RF is exactly down to the fact that it puts Rangers first and doesnt get involved in the politics , especially when its gets involved in things it cannot influence nor win , in fact since its conception Rf now has more contributors than the RST have members , and the RST have been in existence for over 12 years , RF hasnt been around for 10 months .

Let the fans decide which they want , the fact many fans are members of both speaks volumes IMHO

Just to prove my point , the just announced press release on legal action being shelved just backs up my point , it makes them look stupid , they should have taken legal advice then made statements not the other way round , all its done is shown the board has acted correctly , whether you agree or disagree ( and we all disagree) , it makes the RST look amateurish

Sorry Hildy but your either ignoring what RF is about or deliberately starting an argument , the success of RF is exactly down to the fact that it puts Rangers first and doesnt get involved in the politics , especially when its gets involved in things it cannot influence nor win , in fact since its conception Rf now has more contributors than the RST have members , and the RST have been in existence for over 12 years , RF hasnt been around for 10 months .

Let the fans decide which they want , the fact many fans are members of both speaks volumes IMHO

RF claims to put Rangers first and then ducks all the arguments.

It watches on while Rome burns.

It offers little or nothing at a time of crisis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

that being said you are clearly picking up members by going your way. the rst are picking them up fast as well from theirs so that's all good. when i can i will join both.

Edited by the gunslinger