Yet the counter arguement to that is many fans have a real problem with the RST , go figure , like it or not the RST aren't the be all and end all to our support , the membership numbers back that up , and I'm a member

Are most people against the RST or the person who used to run it? Personally I think they have been doing some very good work for the last year or so.

as someone that has no real idea about any of the groups and can only go on what i have heard. Is there any real seperation between the two other than on paper? and is the rst some of the same people who run the rfff?

by nature i am the sort of person who errs on the side of caution when it comes to handing over my hard earned but i am interested in buying shares through a good honest transparent organisation.

RF claims to put Rangers first and then ducks all the arguments.

It watches on while Rome burns.

It offers little or nothing at a time of crisis.

Stop making up a strawman of what RF are about.

Members of RF are some of the people taking up the fight but that doesn't mean that RF as an organisation has to be calling for anything other than people to buy shares collectively. The shareholder route is the route through which RF will get change.

RF have 3500 people who are currently actively contributing to helping Rangers fans get a say.

No matter what you think those who aren't prejudiced will I'm sure see that as a good thing.

Edited by WATP_Greg

RF claims to put Rangers first and then ducks all the arguments.

It watches on while Rome burns.

It offers little or nothing at a time of crisis.

At a time when we need to be on the same side more than ever before when every share counts, what purpose do you think your negative and derogatory posts about RF serve?