I think it is in the SFA rules that they can block an appointment if the person has been involved with a club within something like five years of an insolvencyevent. Cant honestly see that happening though regards PM. The SFA have a lot more questions to answer than PM regards Whyte

i doubt they can block someone who opposed the sale to whyte.

Priority

Remove all presence of Ashley influence and of the Easdale Block influence from the executive board .

At this present moment, the fans have probably never been so unified in their condemnation of the actual board and efforts must be made to carry this forward looking at the bigger picture rather than the relatively trivial.

From this moment on, we will experience another bout of aggressive 'crisis-management from toxic spin-doctors looking to push doubts and division. We have already witnessed what can happen in the summer 0f 2013 when forensic accountant, Frank Blin was forced out in similar circumstances.

We can hope lessons have been learnt and that individuals are prepared for what will come as the the beneficiaries of the 'onerous contracts' set the toxic attack-dogs loose. I hope that Paul Murray has learnt lessons of how to go about this because it has very little to do with what he is qualified for. His accountancy or directorial skills would be for later if the requisition was to be successful.

I don't know John Gilligan but perhaps it's horses for courses and the next few weeks require someone with his skillset.

Quite apart from the financial and corporate, this will be a 'dirty-war' and I'd advise not to lose sight of that Number One priority, to remove the Ashley and Easdale block influence from executive power where they have done untold damage..........

Edited by buster.

john may not be perfect but he will be a vast improvement and can be trusted to do his best by rangers.

we need people we can trust or we simply will never recover from this. we need investment to get back on tract. we need the right management, the right players, vast improvements in scouting, coaching, youth, marketing, just in every single department.

right now ashleys place men are tearing the heart out of our club i shudder to think what will be left before they are forced out.

Edited by the gunslinger

This is what I think is going to happen.

Board will accept Ashley's loan.

Egm they will all be removed because 51% + will send them down.

There won't be 75% support for a new share issue to raise money so Ashley can't be paid back and he picks up Ibrox and MP anyway

There won't be 75% support for a new share issue to raise money so Ashley can't be paid back and he picks up Ibrox and MP anyway

replacement loans can be found or a rights issue is already approved.

it would also be hard to spend the money that fast legally.

Edited by the gunslinger

Not sure if it actually needs 75% if there is no dis-application of preemption rights involved.