This is where I show my complete ignorance on corporate matters, but I will ask anyway. If T3B or Dave King had bought these shares would it not be something that they would want to make public to apply pressure to the board?

Or is there some kind of confidentiality clause involved?

This is where I show my complete ignorance on corporate matters, but I will ask anyway. If T3B or Dave King had bought these shares would it not be something that they would want to make public to apply pressure to the board?

Or is there some kind of confidentiality clause involved?

They wouldn't have bought them above the 20p they've already paid as it would complicate matters.

However people of a similar mindset may have.

They wouldn't have bought them above the 20p they've already paid as it would complicate matters.

However people of a similar mindset may have.

Fingers crossed that it's been mostly Bears buying up shares over the past couple of months because as you know mate, there's been millions upon millions of shares changing hands outwith the really big ones we've been told about like King & the 3 Bears.

I see The Gers Forum raised £1000 in 24 hours to buy 2 x Rangers First Lifetime Memberships.

I know there are lots of RST members on Gersnet (myself included) and some of them might not want to support a rival scheme, but RF seem to allow Clubs to join, whereas the RST don't as far as I know.

We'd have to sort out who collects the cash and how any future votes would be handled, but I'd be up for it.

So, is there any appetite for a one-off donation as a Gersnet collective, or is it easier for everyone to do their own thing if they feel inclined to support one of the fan ownership schemes?

I see The Gers Forum raised £1000 in 24 hours to buy 2 x Rangers First Lifetime Memberships.

I know there are lots of RST members on Gersnet (myself included) and some of them might not want to support a rival scheme, but RF seem to allow Clubs to join, whereas the RST don't as far as I know.

We'd have to sort out who collects the cash and how any future votes would be handled, but I'd be up for it.

So, is there any appetite for a one-off donation as a Gersnet collective, or is it easier for everyone to do their own thing if they feel inclined to support one of the fan ownership schemes?

I would certainly be up for this - a Gersnet RF lifetime membership would be good - I'm in Bermuda so no sense me doing the holding of cash - perhaps Bluedell could ? Perhaps find out what the appetite is for this first to see if we can get enough for the 1872 membership ?