Either that or he's still got support within our online fan base resulting in a wee army of moonbeam kissing minions grassing on any Gers fans who bad mouth the man who saved Rangers. :whistle:

All the 'Gers forums will be monitored by some media company,

Chill out on the paranoia buba, it was a dig at Toxic Jack's army of minions, not you.

Speaking of which, there is an 'enlightening' thread elsewhere where Toxic's main man Young Will is getting a few home truths from D'Art amongst others, after posting his Charlie hospital pics earlier.......

Speaking of which, there is an 'enlightening' thread elsewhere where Toxic's main man Young Will is getting a few home truths from D'Art amongst others, after posting his Charlie hospital pics earlier.......

Siam69, PM me your name and address so that I can get my gaffers to speak to their lawyers and threaten you with legal action!

Same applies to anyone who disagrees with me or wants to ask me any awkward questions which I'd rather not answer! :laugh:

Edited by Zappa

Siam69, PM me your name and address so that I can get my gaffers to speak to their lawyers and threaten you with legal action!

Same applies to anyone who disagrees with me or wants to ask me any awkward questions which I'd rather not answer! :laugh:

:laugh:

He's brought it all on himself, I honestly couldn't sleep at night, did I ever mention the lack of morals or integrity..............

But the more D'Art publicly schools him, I hope the more people see through him and his toxic, disgusting spin.

A Judas of the highest order, who deserves all he gets!