I'll pledge £10. How do I pay via paypal

Thanks Gisabeer.

We're just taking pledges at the moment and working out the logistics of how best to gather the funds.

Could you PM me with your pledge so that I can keep them all in the same place? Cheers.

The good news is that we're already at £505, so it looks like it's going to happen!

Dont want to seem greedy but is 2 an option

Just a suggestion - If we've hit our target on this, we could close it off and start a separate totaliser for a Buy Rangers lifetime vote.

As far as I can see it's £100 for an RST lifetime membership and £125 for a batch of shares.

We're now at £530; a fantastic response in just a few hours.

That means that the RF life membership WILL go ahead.

Life memberships for BOTH RF and BR would cost a minimum of £725 assuming we buy 1 community share.

Each additional BR community share would be a further £125 on top.

If anyone wants to support a particular vehicle, then please include that in your PM to me and I'll ensure that your wishes are respected and your funds only go to that organisation.

If we can reach £1000, then we can ensure that both groups get an identical sum, so there's our new target!

Could admin help me amend the title of the thread by adding "and RST/BuyRangers"?

You can change the title yourself in the go advanced section. i will also be donating although I will need to find out how at the moment.

You can change the title yourself in the go advanced section. i will also be donating although I will need to find out how at the moment.

Thanks, but I was struggling to do that via Tapatalk app on my phone and I'll need to reset my password to login via my desktop which I never use for Gersnet (the security question is "who is the current Rangers manager" lol).

I'll give it another go later, but if anyone else can do it easily that would be appreciated.

Thanks, but I was struggling to do that via Tapatalk app on my phone and I'll need to reset my password to login via my desktop which I never use for Gersnet (the security question is "who is the current Rangers manager" lol).

I'll give it another go later, but if anyone else can do it easily that would be appreciated.

Sorry it has been changed. I said that because most people don't realise they can change the title themselves.