They were on her Private FB page. Even so having been made public, surely such people can take criticism? There appear to be people with an agenda against her and or the Fans Board and are looking for any excuse no matter how trivial. That is their right in a land of free speech but some honesty on their part would be good. At least she was honest in her comments.

So they should be able take criticism but she can't? Pot and Kettle.

I've got nothing against her and don't the girl and therefore can make my comments without any bias, unlike those who are defending her who obviously have.

It's a shame that you have to start bringing in accusations of dishonesty in to it. I've been nothing but honest with mine.

Guest JCDBigBear
Considering the level and frequency of abusive comments you post elsewhere about fellow Rangers fans, I'd say that your barometer on this subject is somewhat faulty and in need of calibration. :D

SimplytheBest being abusive? Surely not!

I doubt Houston or anyone on here in fact has lived that sheltered a life

That suggests it was abusive but they should be able to handle it. They probably should but it doesn't take away from the fact that it was and as such was highly inappropriate for her to offer it about people she is meant to be representing.

I would imagine that the RFB would look for the trait of 'awareness' in their members regards what they do or say in public places, both in their duties connected to the RFB and personal views on Rangers related matters.

I'd have thought that the representative working on Communications Initiatives in Social Media for the RFB would be expected to apply a reasonable degree of care and awareness regards their personal use of the medium, more especially on Rangers issues whether that be on behalf of the RFB or expressing their own views.

Care

Quite apart from any debate on her undoubted freedom and right to express a personal view, the question is whether it was wise of her to do so and if it could be considered as poor judgement. You can bat that back and forth. My view is that she is free to express her views but that it wasn't wise and should be considered as poor judgement given her RFB work on Social Media.

Lack of Awareness

Here it is more difficult to mount a defence.

In the first message she names individuals and says that they "are all in it for themselves and their own public profile and TV dinner spot."

Then in her next message she says that she is "really happy with the way the fans board is progressing though so that is a big positive for me".

These two posts taken together display hypocrisy and a seeming lack of awareness that she has actually set herself up this way. This might be considered as nothing but here we have the RFB representative who is dealing with Social Media and Communication.

She should at least be told to display more care, better judgement and awareness in the future.

For context, I'll post up the passage displayed.

936657_909658109065716_3291914496701210809_n.jpg?oh=6192a82c81c1299eb0383b484ce5fcfa&oe=552166CA

Edited by buster.

Has Alison Clark-Dick met any of those who are judged to be 'in it for themselves'?

Also, Facebook pages are never private. It might be described as private by Facebook but if you have any friends then it is not really private. Similar to the way that if one wants to keep a secret one does not tell anyone else.

That suggests it was abusive but they should be able to handle it. They probably should but it doesn't take away from the fact that it was and as such was highly inappropriate for her to offer it about people she is meant to be representing.

It suggests that it really isn't abusive at all and that to be offended by it would require an awful lot of sensitivity.

Has Alison Clark-Dick met any of those who are judged to be 'in it for themselves'?

Also, Facebook pages are never private. It might be described as private by Facebook but if you have any friends then it is not really private. Similar to the way that if one wants to keep a secret one does not tell anyone else.

Has anyone slagging her on here met Alison?