I think you know me well enough to know how I would have voted if one had been held.

Sure, but if you and other members of the RFB abide by that statement then you have to ignore all emails from individual fans.

It's crazy and I know you're stuck between a rock and hard place as you feel obliged to look after your constituents while being dragged down by the others who make nonsensical announcements.

In essence, every single communication the RFB will be from someone making "an individual request". That is the nature of an email, unless they append a number of people to it as agreeing with them.

This was, to me, a complete capitulation by the RFB (sorry FS) - it was their chance to show they had a spine and were not toothless against the Club. They failed miserably on both counts.

In essence, every single communication the RFB will be from someone making "an individual request". That is the nature of an email, unless they append a number of people to it as agreeing with them.

This was, to me, a complete capitulation by the RFB (sorry FS) - it was their chance to show they had a spine and were not toothless against the Club. They failed miserably on both counts.

I believe a clarification will be issued at some point today.

Clarification to RFB Minutes dated January 8th, 2015 in the Overseas Fans section:

The statement explains: After discussion it was agreed that RFB’s role is not that of voting no confidence or otherwise but to represent fans overall and not one individual fans request.

While the RFB is most definitely here to represent individual fans, taking action on one fan's beliefs / recommendations is something that would have to be discussed and decided upon as a Board. This is what RFB did on January 8th and we will continue to do so going forward. The statement was in no way intended to suggest that RFB segregates individuals from groups, nor to discount appropriate suggestions from any party. On this occasion the RFB discussed and decided that such a vote of no confidence in the Rangers' Board and / or the Chairman was not a course of action that we would collectively be taking at this time.

We welcome all and any suggestions on how we can help best serve the Rangers support going forward.

https://www.facebook.com/rangersfansboard

Pot and kettle.

I'm sure the RFB is a "big positive" for you as it increases your public profile. Hypocrite!

She seems oblivious to the fact that within two posts, she is setting herself up as such.

Ironic that she seems to be involved in the social media proposal.