Not sure what that's meant to mean, but I think Ibrox being used as collateral crossed a line for many that were probably more on the fence over the boardroom issues. Nothing wrong with that.

yes there is something wrong with that. needing to be slapped in the face before you see it coming is not good enough. the Ibrox move did not come out of the blue only the blind could not see it coming. The writing has been n the wall and pointed out for a long long time. People should be honest enough to admit they are poor at putting two and two together and awful at judging peoples character. leave it to others.

There's a lot wrong with it. The penny has only dropped for you all now, years after the situation became abundantly clear. The UoF, RST, SoS etc all spoke out about it constantly but were just given abuse. Still championing Chuck?
You've never been big on fan groups yourself.

I've been skeptical about the regime for over a year now anyway, I've been skeptical of the alternatives as well hence why I've not been keen to 'take sides' etc. But the Ibrox issue is simply a step too far even if Paul Murray isn't my ideal choice of director.

She's in there doing her Daddy's bidding. She and Papa were slagging off a section of the fans at Livingston, despite not even being in the same area of the ground. This was even before she had attended her first RFB meeting. I see her usual apologist has turned up.

She's in there doing her Daddy's bidding. She and Papa were slagging off a section of the fans at Livingston, despite not even being in the same area of the ground. This was even before she had attended her first RFB meeting. I see her usual apologist has turned up.
I'm speaking for myself and my own opinion, Alison can speak for herself