http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jack-irvine-paul-murrays-more-5015233?

THE Easdales have launched an astonishing attack on Paul Murray, mocking the former Rangers director and questioning his commitment to the club.

A statement released by Jack Irvine, family adviser to the Ibrox club’s major shareholders, hits back at Murray for speaking out against the current regime in today’s Record Sport and savages him for being part of the board when former chairman David Murray sold the club to Craig Whyte for £1.

Irvine said: “ So like an episode of The Living Dead, Paul Murray emerges from his borders lair having vowed never to return. He says he expects a smear campaign against himself and Dave King and in the same breath compares the Rangers board to Gerald Ratner. Hypocritical? You decide.

“If Mr Murray and Mr King ever do get anywhere near the club they are welcome to carry out a robust financial investigation. The Easdale brothers have never taken a penny from the club and nor have they claimed any expenses.

“One begins to wonder if we are not dealing with Paul McKenna as opposed to Paul Murray who appears to have hypnotised himself and his cohorts into obliterating the memory fact that they sold their beloved club for one pound. Rangers men? You decide.”

In fact, former Deutsche Bank executive Murray launched an eleventh hour bid to persuade former David Murray against the Whyte deal.

Forecasting the liquidation crisis which just over a year later brought the Glasgow giants to their knees, he said at the time: "In my opinion, Craig Whyte has not adequately demonstrated what his strategy is for managing and funding a negative outcome on this matter."

I can't copy and paste as I'm on my phone but the part at the end of the article wasn't there when the article first appeared online

It ended with "rangers men, you decide"

So the record have corrected the little fellys lies already

http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/easdale-cuts-pr-man-before-rangers-new-share-issue-1-3444576

Another lie

Edited by ElTel

“One begins to wonder if we are not dealing with Paul McKenna as opposed to Paul Murray who appears to have hypnotised himself and his cohorts into obliterating the memory fact that they sold their beloved club for one pound.

It shows a lack of understanding of the business and commercial reality if the Easdales believe that Paul Murray sold the club for one pound. It was David Murray who sold his shares for £1 and it was Paul Murray who raised concerns about it. I don't recall the Easdales or toxic Jack raising any concerns about it.

Rangers men? You decide

Yeah, Paul Murray doesn't regularly go to Rangers games when he's not in the directors' box and regularly goes to Morton games and sponsors Morton related initiatives.

No, wait. That's someone else.