Rangers First Club 1872 Membearship Certificates

We are very proud to receive our Certificate for our Club 1872 life membearship in Rangers First.

We have been given the great honour of having Membearship number 1 in recognition of Rangers First having its origins in The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium.

We fully support Rangers First and all it is trying to achieve with helping The Rangers Family. We would encourage anyone who hasn’t joined its 5600+ contributors to consider doing so – please look at http://www.rangersfirst.org – Now is the time to make a difference

r8b2ao.jpg

2sacw3o.jpg

Club 1872 Certificates are in the process of being sent out we believe so should be with people soon.

Greg, any idea how many of the life memberships at £500 a pop RF have now sold?

Not sure - have heard over 400 Club 1872 membearships.

But some will have been traded for shares (700 IPO shares for a Life Membearship) and others have taken up to £100 per month for 5 months.

Edited by WATP_Greg

Cheers Greg, just wondering how much progress had been made at the business end of the scheme. Almost a quarter of the available 1872 gone is not too bad I suppose.

Has any research been done as to how long we have to buy up as many shares as possible that will count in the upcoming EGM? My guess is that as soon as the date of the EGM is announced (probably on Feb 6 with EGM around Mar 6) then that will be the cut-off for the share register for votes to count, but I hope I am wrong and that any further trades between the dates will count for voting rights at the EGM. Obviously both RF/BR will be trying to snap up as many shares that will count for the vote, and will want to keep the current momentum going as well.

Cheers Greg, just wondering how much progress had been made at the business end of the scheme. Almost a quarter of the available 1872 gone is not too bad I suppose.

Has any research been done as to how long we have to buy up as many shares as possible that will count in the upcoming EGM? My guess is that as soon as the date of the EGM is announced (probably on Feb 6 with EGM around Mar 6) then that will be the cut-off for the share register for votes to count, but I hope I am wrong and that any further trades between the dates will count for voting rights at the EGM. Obviously both RF/BR will be trying to snap up as many shares that will count for the vote, and will want to keep the current momentum going as well.

I'm not sure mate - think that will be made clear when the egm is confirmed.