One of the main reasons I don't participate in RF. The RST fight for the fans every day of the week, just a pity the 6000 in RF have no political arm.

That was their choice. They wanted us not to comment on anything except fan ownership and for SD to be our spokespeople. We refused.

Having a highly political fan ownership vehicle and one which is less so, combined with the other differences between BR & RF probably makes them quite symbiotic.

Join them both, join one or join neither, it's all good!

One of the main reasons I don't participate in RF. The RST fight for the fans every day of the week, just a pity the 6000 in RF have no political arm.

Many many membears of RF are also RST members so have the best of both worlds

This is a time of crisis for Rangers.

It is astonishing that a 'dignified silence' can be maintained by any fan group. Even the official fan board has spoken out - and quite rightly, it was urged to speak out - even by people on here.

Why are there no calls for RF to abandon its apparent neutrality?

Or is it not neutral at all?

Presumably RF will vote for King's proposal at the EGM so they're hardly neutral.

We're left to presume because RF is about as communicative with the public as Mike Ashley.

It beggars belief that a fan group can stay in the shadows while there is such turmoil.

We're left to presume because RF is about as communicative with the public as Mike Ashley.

It beggars belief that a fan group can stay in the shadows while there is such turmoil.

There are different ways to skin a cat.

Also surely if an organisation sets out its aims it can't turn round and change them? It's collected money on the basis of its aims so it would be in dangerous grounds to turn round and change them now.

I've got sympathy with your view but I can't get too excited about RF not issuing a statement when there are others doing it well.

There are different ways to skin a cat.

Also surely if an organisation sets out its aims it can't turn round and change them? It's collected money on the basis of its aims so it would be in dangerous grounds to turn round and change them now.

I've got sympathy with your view but I can't get too excited about RF not issuing a statement when there are others doing it well.

It reeks of cop-out and let's face it, the non-political stance is worn like a badge of honour.

It is far from it.

Others occupy the front line while RF, like General Melchett, keeps a safe distance from the hostilities.

It reeks of cop-out and let's face it, the non-political stance is worn like a badge of honour.

It is far from it.

Others occupy the front line while RF, like General Melchett, keeps a safe distance from the hostilities.

I will say this again , many many RF members are also trust members so get the best of both worlds , you know exactly what your signing up for beforehand , so whats the problem .

There are a hell of a lot of fans who dont like the RST , you just have to accept that