I will say this again , many many RF members are also trust members so get the best of both worlds , you know exactly what your signing up for beforehand , so whats the problem .

There are a hell of a lot of fans who dont like the RST , you just have to accept that

I think you need to accept that the reticence of RF at a time of crisis is extremely unhelpful.

RF is ducking the fight while others engage meaningfully.

I think you need to accept that the reticence of RF at a time of crisis is extremely unhelpful.

RF is ducking the fight while others engage meaningfully.

Why do RF have to join the fight when the RST are engaging.

You do realize that during hostilities you have a public face and a "secret ops" operation ? RST are the public image of these hostilities with the Board whilst RF can continue to simply purchase shares, as was and is their intent.

Who says every single arm of the supporters groups have to wage open warfare with the Board ?

It isn't an all or nothing situation - not everyone needs to be fighting the fight publicly - indeed, by doing so you run the risk of dilution of impact.

You mean why should RF get involved when the RST and others are doing all the heavy lifting?

I should have thought that was obvious.

Is it prepared to speak out against this board or is it going to sit on the sidelines too frightened to wade into the action?

You mean why should RF get involved when the RST and others are doing all the heavy lifting?

I should have thought that was obvious.

Is it prepared to speak out against this board or is it going to sit on the sidelines too frightened to wade into the action?

Not that Craig can't speak for himself, but:

No, he means why muddy the waters when progress is being made.

No need to, when both bodies are finally working to a common goal and doing so effectively.

Anyone trying to stir conflict at this time is helping the board. Frightened? Sensible, more like.

Not that Craig can't speak for himself, but:

No, he means why muddy the waters when progress is being made.

No need to, when both bodies are finally working to a common goal and doing so effectively.

Anyone trying to stir conflict at this time is helping the board. Frightened? Sensible, more like.

RF speaking out against this board would muddy the waters?

The waters could not be more muddy.

RF is not being sensible. It is ducking the fight to undermine and get rid of this board.

Its continued silence at a time like this is breathtaking.

Well, all I can close by saying is I'm glad you're not in charge of them - you appear to be politically completely naive in regards the fan base, which considering how often you take them to task should give pause for thought.

Who is in charge of RF and why are their mouths shut with regard to the way the club is run?

Another meaningful statement from the RST today and RF says nothing - as per usual.

Who is in charge of RF and why are their mouths shut with regard to the way the club is run?

Another meaningful statement from the RST today and RF says nothing - as per usual.

Oh my Lord. Broken record syndrome.

Since when was RF created with the intent of being the public voice on Rangers matters ? Was it not created to purchase Rangers shares ?

Why the necessity to berate them because they leave the public statements to the RST - who have been doing a fine job in that department of late ?

Why such hatred towards a group that are buying shares in the club so that the fan base can be represented in votes and contain an element of power ?

Your hate for RF is bordering on obsession.

Oh my Lord. Broken record syndrome.

Since when was RF created with the intent of being the public voice on Rangers matters ? Was it not created to purchase Rangers shares ?

Why the necessity to berate them because they leave the public statements to the RST - who have been doing a fine job in that department of late ?

Why such hatred towards a group that are buying shares in the club so that the fan base can be represented in votes and contain an element of power ?

Your hate for RF is bordering on obsession.

See my reply on the other thread - and I don't do hatred.