Im glad you unbeievers still revel in the biblical characters Andrew - it has opened the oportunity for me to raise something which will probably result in pelters coming my way.

Totally aside from the boardroom power struggle - is there any others out there concerned about the lack of ethical sporting standards in this proposed deal ?

if i was hearts i would be going nuts about this. it's totally unfair.

me i don't care about that but i still say send them home.

of course hearts would have a cheek given their years of loans from kaunas. hibs may be a better example.

It's not the first time we've brought in a bunch of loan signings to bolster our squad and it certainly won't be the last time either.

The SFA have sanctioned it, so let's get on with it, get their names on the magic clipboard and see what the lads have to offer.

At the moment I think it's too late to think about development of the team, the ONLY goal right now is to get promoted. Short term signings are good as we don't have a manager, a committed coaching team or a long term plan, and we can let most of the squad go at the end of the season.

What we need is a new management team in between the appointment of the a board and a few weeks before the new season starts, and investment to give us a war chest to build an new squad for the "Premiership".

That may have been a pipe dream, but it keeps looking more and more like it could be fulfilled.

Then will be the time to put in a youth development plan along with the right appointments and scouting network to bring in the potential. We might have lost the last three years but it's been a bloody battle with lots of casualties and it's time to look forward instead of back - apart from working our way up we need to write off the last few years, like a period of illness, or recovering from GBH, or just a war that is eventually won and becomes a time to rebuild.

Im glad you unbeievers still revel in the biblical characters Andrew - it has opened the oportunity for me to raise something which will probably result in pelters coming my way.

Totally aside from the boardroom power struggle - is there any others out there concerned about the lack of ethical sporting standards in this proposed deal ?

thats my problem with it. In one hand i am glad to have something of a footballing nature to look forward to.in the other hand it all feels dirty and any future achievememt this season will be absent any sporting merit.

was hoping we would rise from the ashes as such and stick it down a few throats on the park heavily relying on our unity and determination.Pipe dream I know but still feels like a dream stolen a little.

Edited by trublusince1982