I suspect this will backfire spectacularly on the Board. It is a CLEAR manipulation of voting patterns by moving it as far away from where the majority of smaller voters reside. If King plays his cards right he will issue a joint statement (or an identical one) with RST explaining what the Board are attempting and then setting forth the manner in which those unable to attend can proxy their vote to the RST.

Needs to be dealt with quickly but King could gain the upper hand in this even though the Board think they have stolen a march by moving it to London.

Given they have been party to some untrue statements I don't think that they are fit to act as a nomad anyway.

Indeed, King said that their view of WH Ireland and Paul Shackleton is that they are not fit and proper to act as NOMADs to the club, and that he already had his own NOMAD lined up.

Given they have been party to some untrue statements I don't think that they are fit to act as a nomad anyway.

They are trying to protect their interests.

And the potential de-listing is nothing more than a shock move. Trying to put fear in shareholders that if they vote in favor of King and, ergo against the current Board, that their shares could be deemed worthless. King could put this one to bed quite comfortably by saying that if it does happen then he will honor the last trading price before de-listing.

It will be a dirty war, so King needs to be ready to get into the trenches.

So yet again a director lied when they told the RFB that the EGM was on 6th March.

Interesting that they are trying to make it inaccessible for a majority of shareholders.

The CEO lied.

Personally I feel that makes my position on the Fans Board untenable.

I will consult my fellow Board members.

Very often these last few years, we commented (on the German board) that the actions taken and deeds done by the Scum support couldn't get any lower, only to be caught by another surprise a week or so later. They show a certain excellence, the brick thrower this week was just another example.

Enter our board and those working and speaking for them. With every day passing, they stoop lower and lower, regardless of club and company, and not least* their own reputation. It goes from pathetic to heinous, childish to downright malicious. How these people can see into a mirror every morning with a straight face is beyond me.

I take it that the costs to hold it in London instead some Rangers owned place is much cheaper, yes?

*I would bet that money aside, at least this is something they would want to retain or keep in good stead.

Edited by der Berliner