TA Member Knicked In Germany

On the front page of The Sun today ;

A member of the tartan army has shown us up over in Germany when he flashed at a woman in a fan camp. When police tried to arrest him he tried to bite them. He was seen flashing his backside and then followed by police and when he sat down with friends his "Manhood" was exposed for all to see.

Cammy F

Cammy, we all know there's arseholes in the TA who do these things, it was mentioned in the other thread that dragged on a bit.

If he did flash a woman then he deserves to be jailed, prick!

If an English/Italian/Spanish/Argentinian etc etc person did it I'd say the same thing, PRICK! :D

Cammy, we all know there's arseholes in the TA who do these things, it was mentioned in the other thread that dragged on a bit.

If he did flash a woman then he deserves to be jailed, prick!

If an English/Italian/Spanish/Argentinian etc etc person did it I'd say the same thing, PRICK! :D

Pretty much agree with all that mate....

So whats the score on arrests??

478 (for violence) - 1 (for being drunk)

God, that TA are a real bunch of criminals. :rolleyes:

Actually, one for flashing his knob at a child / woman - he *may* face rape charges...:rolleyes:

Cammy F

Actually, one for flashing his knob at a child / woman - he *may* face rape charges...:rolleyes:

Cammy F

Child and woman now is it?? It was only a woman in your first post.

Ask the woman if she would rather have a knob flashed at her or a glass bottle off the head :rolleyes:

Cammy your so anti scottish its scary! Every opertunity you get to slate a Scot, you do it, and at the same time your comparing it to thugs! Your contradicing yourself so much. Your classing the hole TA as knobs who flash in public but yet when it comes to england your saying they are such nice people despite them having a far bigger thug problem than the TA have with being drunk.

Ch

Cammy your so anti scottish its scary!

I often agree with what Cammy says but have to say that, Cammy, you seem to be on an anti-TA crusade since the WC began.

I appreciate the vile, neanderthal actions you had to put up with from TA members a few years ago and it will give you a certain impression.

BUT..... just like you don't want all English fans tarred with the "thug" brush you cannot label all the TA with the "lout" (for lack of better word) brush.

Just seems as if you don't really want to have a balanced opinion on it all.

And as for rape charges - that may be the LAW over there but do you honestly consider that a rape ? That is sensationalism !

As Gribz says, ask the woman if she would prefer a flasher or a bottle on the head.....

And, don't worry, we won't shoot the messenger Cammy :D The TA might flash you though, and the English might hit you on the head with a bottle - which would you prefer ???

Child and woman now is it?? It was only a woman in your first post.

Ask the woman if she would rather have a knob flashed at her or a glass bottle off the head :rolleyes:

Cammy your so anti scottish its scary! Every opertunity you get to slate a Scot, you do it, and at the same time your comparing it to thugs! Your contradicing yourself so much. Your classing the hole TA as knobs who flash in public but yet when it comes to england your saying they are such nice people despite them having a far bigger thug problem than the TA have with being drunk.

So a charge of rape and assaulting a policeman (he bit him ffs) should just be put down as a 'drunken' incident? Gribz, the nationality of the woman in question wasn't printed, but after France 98, I'd have thought the TA would have learned their lesson. In some cultures, flashin' you knob is possibely the worst thing you can do. But hey, why should we respect other cultures if it means we can not flash our knobs when we want to, eh?

As for me being anti-Scottish that is UTTER PISH - I am as proud as anyone to be Scottish and would never question anyones national pride, unlike some.

Its just that I don't think you need to dress up as Russ Abbott and flash your knob at people to make you Scottish. Its just that I realise that Scots are as violent as the English (or Irsih, or Welsh, or German, ot Italian, or Turkish,or South Americans) when it comes to football. 15 deaths at OF games in 10 years says it all really.

IMO, The TA are the Tims or international football - they believe they are the best when they aren't (look at the support for the Soth Koreans as an example) and they believe that everyone loves them whilst eveyone hates their greatest rivals.

Cammy F

And as for rape charges - that may be the LAW over there but do you honestly consider that a rape ? That is sensationalism !

I don't make up the German Statute Laws Craig. If flashing your knob is treated as rape in Germany, then maybe the 'fan' should have thought of that before flashing.

The TA might flash you though, and the English might hit you on the head with a bottle - which would you prefer ???

Neither to be perfectly honest, but if I had me god-sons / god daughter with me, if someone flashed their knob, I'd personally hit them over the head with a fuckin bottle...

Cammy F