Rangers first Q&A

I love the idea of a permanent reminder of these dismal years, maybe a plaque at the top of the staircase. Then again, I hate the idea of trying to lead the game, when it's going to take about 5 years to get back on our own two feet, never mind leading anything. But neither of these things is the point.

The point is that they are taking questions and answering them. I have serious worries that should King & T3B get power, they would quickly revert to type (entrepreneurs, shady deals, fans at arms length). But at least there would be a club. This answer or that answer, it's all throwaway lines at the moment: they're just showing how different they are to the present lot, and how things could be.

want far more than to just win. also want far more than reverting to our old scouting networks.

expected to hear leadership I could get behind but was affraid all they would offer is a cheap copy of the murray days. that seems the goal. let me guess,get the old scouting network back fill the place with ex gers and get mcinnes in as manager and base the whole model on champions league money.

we must get rid of ashley and co

just wish there was a third option that actually had goals worth aiming for.

Talk about re-employing old staff isn't really what I want to hear either. The whole club needs gutted with new people and new ideas.

There seems a stark choice here; keep the present board which appears a shambles with a question-mark over their concern for Rangers or vote for an alternative with Dave King and friends where some are expressing a little concern about their potential policies. The latter group seems the best choice unless we think that an Abramovich figure is suddenly going to appear. Based on the last few years this looks unlikely.

Talk about re-employing old staff isn't really what I want to hear either. The whole club needs gutted with new people and new ideas.

Depends. Loyal staff have been forced out at lower levels in disgusting fashion.

I will also point out that the youths are absolutely loving working with Durant.

want far more than to just win. also want far more than reverting to our old scouting networks.

expected to hear leadership I could get behind but was affraid all they would offer is a cheap copy of the murray days. that seems the goal. let me guess,get the old scouting network back fill the place with ex gers and get mcinnes in as manager and base the whole model on champions league money.

we must get rid of ashley and co

just wish there was a third option that actually had goals worth aiming for.

Seems you heard exactly what you wanted/expected to hear.

I await with bated breath your solution.

Let's hear the / your third option dude!!!! Let'er rip!!