Keith Jackson Rangers player

when he sticks it to their business partner! don't make me laugh. Was that when he refused point blank to condemn peter liewells statement after lord Nimmos ruling or when he described the carve up that's the new spfl as celtic helping out the other teams like some sort of philanthropists? Maybe it was during the motherwell born wizz kid headlines you realised he was Rangers through and through or when he referred to ebts as dodgy side deals after lord nimmos ruling or was it when he constantly reported £147m as being the mythical debt level or was it £90m? Not to mention the place of work he chooses to reside in happily putting his name to their completely biased sports department as chief sports writer.

Sorry my bad for thinking a guy who happily describes Rangers as a "cancerous body" ain't one of us. Maybe he can now tell us when nerlinger will be turning up along with the director of football we are appointing while making staff redundancies? Lies ,lies and more lies in the pursuit of money makes not a Rangers man.

When I say he has always been a Rangers man, I don't mean a 'Rangers Man' in the true sense, in that he will defend the Rangers name at all costs. He favours Rangers over other sides is basically what I mean as he grew up as a fan. However I agree with what you say in that for a bag of silver he is happy to stick the knife into us like the rest, when it suits his payroll master.

In our professional and private lives we all do things that we do not actually like doing. I would never in my life kill an animal( well apart from rodents and insects) but I have worked in a slaughter house and I could not even think of not eating meat. I can believe it is possible to support rangers but sometimes you have to report things that are not particularly positive. There are some writers on here including myself who often write that there is a part of our culture\support\history etc which we don't particularly agree with or like. Sometimes hearing the truth is very difficult. In saying that I will agree that the Daily Record do seem to cover up stories about Celtic minded while anyone wearing a blue shirt is a definite Rangers supporter. It is difficult for a journalist to find a Rangers tinted paper at the moment as they all seem to be for Tims and run by tims.

That's a fair summation Pete, you would hope though those Journalist's with a Rangers lineage would try a bit more harder to even up the imbalance, but alas it never seems to happen.

In our professional and private lives we all do things that we do not actually like doing. I would never in my life kill an animal( well apart from rodents and insects) but I have worked in a slaughter house and I could not even think of not eating meat. I can believe it is possible to support rangers but sometimes you have to report things that are not particularly positive. There are some writers on here including myself who often write that there is a part of our culture\support\history etc which we don't particularly agree with or like. Sometimes hearing the truth is very difficult. In saying that I will agree that the Daily Record do seem to cover up stories about Celtic minded while anyone wearing a blue shirt is a definite Rangers supporter. It is difficult for a journalist to find a Rangers tinted paper at the moment as they all seem to be for Tims and run by tims.

Would have thought he's one of the most senior of senior journos for them, yet we still get all the Yahoo cover ups and liquidated club stuff from his fellow reporters and him as well. Has he ever written a word about the Yahoo city council stuff? Just asking. For any good journo doesn't have it just one way or taking the easy option, much like he did since 2011/12. Kudos to him for all the investigative stuff he highlights about our board, but there it essentially ends.

Reporters don't get to decide what appears or doesn't appear in the newspaper; editors do that. Also, he's a sports reporter, not on the crime desk.

kind of like scott brown being a Rangers fan except when hes at work ,when it then becomes financially beneficial to join with the mob?

not for me. There is a big difference from doing something at work that is against your own personal beliefs/intentions but which society deems acceptable ,too being paid to do which goes against societies moral level of acceptability. even if society is largely blind to what you are doing.

Edited by trublusince1982

kind of like scott brown being a Rangers fan except when hes at work ,when it then becomes financially beneficial to join with the mob?

not for me. There is a big difference from doing something at work that is against your own personal beliefs/intentions but which society deems acceptable ,too being paid to do which goes against societies moral level of acceptability. even if society is largely blind to what you are doing.

after rereading to clarify.

as the analogy you use shows you are doing nothing wrong as far as society would deem it ,merely contravening a personal opinion/belief. I do not think the same can be said for KJ. If he allows his stories to be altered giving them the same slant over and over for what seems like either sensationalist monetary reaction, religious hatred or just hatred then that is wrong and unjustifiable. Its not just part of a days work or an accepted hardship from a selected profession.