Llambias 'attacked' in Glasgow bar

Aw wee soul. And I don't mean wee Derek 'the Llamb'. I mean the wee arsehole who spun this nonsense. When you read it, it transpires the "Glasgow city bar" was a hotel. And given that the 'Llamb' only frequents 5 star hotels I would suggest the physical intimidation was somebody beating him to the free nuts on the bar.

Jack, you seem to be more on your high heels these days than on your toes, 'cos your spin is woeful.

Wholly predictable made-up nonsense to gain sympathy and start to build a case for the postponement of the EGM due to safety fears. I expected this type of spin from toxic and fully expect another story to follow along similar "fear and alarm" grounds over the coming days.

We just have to ensure we question any reporter/paper that agrees to run lies of this nature and ask for evidence to be presented. Hotels usually have CCTV and most certainly would have witnesses in a busy hotel bar so put up or stop lying Toxic, and shame on John Richardson for running a fabrication, if John Richardson even exists and is not a phantom name as is often used in gutter journalism when reporters don't want to use their real names to an iffy story.

Was it Stockbridge who shoved Llambias at Mar Hall ? :rolleyes:

Obvious spin pushing for the Sunday headlines that quickly moves on from the supposed "attack" with all it's lack of details or police involvement and goes onto the wonderful plans that Deek and his boss have for us,....obviously including the line "a force in Europe again".

Again they are trying to put layers on a scenario they are constructing as a potential option regards the General Meeting.

Derek and Mike Ashley cant understand why there is hostility to the new setup. They want to rebuild Rangers into a strong team capable of challenging tic again and being a force in Europe. They keep asking themselves where Rangers would be but for the £10m loan from Sports Direct.

Guys guys guys, we have these two fine upstanding gentlement all wrong. They're rebuilding. Selling our best player, sending injured Newcastle players to us, watching as the team performs worse each week.

...wake me up when the rebuilding starts...