Shareholding...

It's a method of allowing SD to discount and yet still maintain their margin at Rangers expense, they're having their cake and eating it.

But is it an ongoing ie yearly thing or is it a one off

Do you think there would be enough protest/lionbrand merch sold to offset the cost of buying back unsold stock? I do hope that sense prevails. It makes sense to me that MA would reconsider his deals to maximize sales but "whether Ashley listens....".

As GS says, unless there are some minimum order quantities involved, I doubt Rangers would order significant volume under the current contract.

I wonder what Puma make of it all. Can't be too happy with Mr Ashley or Rangers.

Edited by Mountain Bear

Snatched from FF and just for your information

Default Hargreaves Lansdown Broker Proxies

Just received an email that states that they have proxied my vote

Dear Okeydokey505

Further to your recent request we have pleasure in confirming that you have been appointed as a proxy for the following Company Meeting:

Meeting: Rangers International Football Club Plc General Meeting

Date: 6 March 2015

Location: Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD

Commencing at: 11.00 a.m.

As a proxy you have the right to attend, speak and vote at the meeting, on behalf of the following Shareholding:

Registered Account: Hargreaves Lansdown Nominees Limited A/C VRA

The Registrar will now have a note that you are attending the meeting. Please take some form of identification with you on the day in case this is requested. Please plan to arrive in sufficient time for registration and security clearance.

As per your request, we have indicated that these Shares are to be voted in favour of all resolutions proposed at the Meeting.

We trust this to be of use to you, but should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0117 980 9912.

Regards

Dave Ford

Corporate Actions

Hargreaves Lansdown Stockbrokers Limited - 551,190 shares, 0.68%