3/11/14

The Board of Rangers announces that it has appointed Derek Llambias as a non-executive director. He was nominated as a director of its choice by MASH Holdings Limited pursuant to its agreement to withdraw its requisition for a General Meeting, as set out in the announcement dated 27 October 2014. Mr Llambias has been acting as a consultant to the board of Rangers since 28 October 2014.

Barry Leach - "I haven’t spoken to Mike Ashley since I left SD in September. Derek hasn’t spoken to him for longer than that, so we can’t speak to what his plans are."

So Ashley appointed Llambias as his representative on the board in November and we are meant to believe that Ashley and Llambias hadn't spoken for at least 2 months before that. You have to wonder why Ashley picked someone that he doesn't speak to. :rolleyes:

They really should make their lies more believable.

- WP: If Dave King does not pass the ‘Fit and Purpose’ test then can he sit on the Football Board?

o DL: Yes. Sandy Easdale does not sit on the PLC board

- WP: Somers leaked email said he sat on the PLC board?

o DL: Sandy Easdale does not sit on the PLC board and a NOMAD oversees this with DL

- WP: Money made since retail agreement?

o BL: Around half a million but would need to clarify that for publication

All

Well what's done is done.

I had submitted clarifications to be made to those questions and answers but don't know if that will occur now or not..

My question third from bottom after 'he' should read, "do what Sandy Easdale does and act as a Shadow Director?"

Bottom one should read," How much net cash have Rangers received from Rangers Retail to date?"

The reply was, "I can't remember off the top of my head, £300,000 no it's £500,000."

Well what's done is done.

I had submitted clarifications to be made to those questions and answers but don't know if that will occur now or not..

My question third from bottom after 'he' should read, "do what Sandy Easdale does and act as a Shadow Director?"

Bottom one should read," How much net cash have Rangers received from Rangers Retail to date?"

The reply was, "I can't remember off the top of my head, £300,000 no it's £500,000."

So basically the minutes aren't even close to what was actually said?

The opening threatening rant by Llambias whining about being called a liar is then followed up by lie after lie and to round off the caper the ever impartial ACD ends up writing up the minutes.

But she managed to minute the undernoted "not for minuting" gem:

BL: Not for minuting – the Three Bears shit themselves when they thought we’d accept their deal.