You learn something new every day.

I have conducted quite a few polls on here and had no idea that the facility existed.

That said I have no problem with anyone knowing my views on this, I just didn't realise that anyone could see the votes.

I voted to remove Somers and Easdale for a variety of reasons not the least is their obvious inability opr unwillingness to act in the best interests of the Club and contempt for the shareholders thrugh trying to arrange the EGM in London.

I do not support King as a director of Rangers because in my opinion he is no more "fit and proper" than some of the incumbents.

I do not support Paul Murray because he was ineffective previously and has been involved with a large number of companies whose record is somewhat less than impresive.

I do not support Mr Gilligan because I think he is there as a Placeman for King and I think there are better candidates.

Under the circumstances I did not vote to remove Llambias or Leach because from what I have read so far they are doing their best (and somewhat better than Wallace & Co) to improve Rangers finances.

And whilst we're on the subject, so that you can all go apoplectic, I have no problem taking money from Ashley (though I would rather it could be in the form of equity than loans) if his intention is to promote Rangers and through Rangers his own business.

Ideally I would like to see the Three Bears team up with Ashley.

Thank goodness you are not involved in any of the fan groups. I (and others on here) are certainly not surprised at your support for Ashley and his place men.

I have conducted quite a few polls on here and had no idea that the facility existed.

That said I have no problem with anyone knowing my views on this, I just didn't realise that anyone could see the votes.

I voted to remove Somers and Easdale for a variety of reasons not the least is their obvious inability opr unwillingness to act in the best interests of the Club and contempt for the shareholders thrugh trying to arrange the EGM in London.

I do not support King as a director of Rangers because in my opinion he is no more "fit and proper" than some of the incumbents.

I do not support Paul Murray because he was ineffective previously and has been involved with a large number of companies whose record is somewhat less than impresive.

I do not support Mr Gilligan because I think he is there as a Placeman for King and I think there are better candidates.

Under the circumstances I did not vote to remove Llambias or Leach because from what I have read so far they are doing their best (and somewhat better than Wallace & Co) to improve Rangers finances.

And whilst we're on the subject, so that you can all go apoplectic, I have no problem taking money from Ashley (though I would rather it could be in the form of equity than loans) if his intention is to promote Rangers and through Rangers his own business.

Mmmmmm, indeed!

What have they done to improve Rangers finances? Is the deal where they gave away 25% of our retail income plus fixed security over Murray Park plus a floating charge for a measly additional £2m "doing their best"?

Can you give the slightest indication of any example where the favour Rangers in front of Ashley?

What about their constant lies?

Perhaps you should apply your logic for Gilligan on Ashley's placemen. I've made my feelings known about Gilligan but at least he'd be truthful and would put Rangers wellbeing before that of Sport Direct.

Edited by Bluedell

absolute fucking nonsense.

What have they done to improve Rangers finances? Is the deal where they gave away 25% of our retail income plus fixed security over Murray Park plus a floating charge for a measly additional £2m "doing their best"?

Can you give the slightest indication of any example where the favour Rangers in front of Ashley?

What about their constant lies?

Perhaps you should apply your logic for Gilligan on Ashley's placemen. I've made my feelings known about Gilligan bit at least he'd be truthful and would put Rangers wellbeing before that of Sport Direct.

An additional £2m which will be paid back anyway.

I voted to remove Somers and Easdale for a variety of reasons not the least being their obvious inability or unwillingness to act in the best interests of the Club and contempt for the shareholders thrugh trying to arrange the EGM in London.

Your judgement is horrendous mate.

Your judgement is horrendous mate.

Is this not just another case of anti-RST resentment whereby they'd probably rather have Neil Lennon on the board than anyone the RST promote.

It's not as if anyone with half a brain would honestly still be wanting the rats who have done their best to destroy us.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy