I'm not convinced over your figures but there is no doubt that season ticket numbers will not increase next season - with or without promotion - unless there is regime change, substantial investment and a new management team.

Given Deloittes' further clarification that has to be a real worry for the incumbent board.

Every season book holder I know is cancelling as things stand. These are people who 6 months ago were telling me I was an idiot when I said they shouldn't Renew. Now they are worse than me.

Every season book holder I know is cancelling as things stand. These are people who 6 months ago were telling me I was an idiot when I said they shouldn't Renew. Now they are worse than me.

I know some that will renew and some that won't. I'd expect a fall of around 50% on this year's numbers if things don't change.

I agree that it does not look like a good deal.

The Board have stated that L&L have been instrumental in reducing expenses by an annulised £2.5m.

They are by no means perfect but you want to replace them by a team led by a person who was described by a South African judge thus:""he has no respect for the truth and does not hesitate to lie... if he thinks it will be to his advantage" "

The board have also lied so I'm not sure why you're happy with one set of liars and not the other.

If it's a choice between a liar who is a Rangers fan and has put £20m into the club previously and a liar who has the well-being of Mike Ashley as his priority and has some involvement with shady dealings on consultants who never did any work then I'll take the former every day of the week.

As for the overhead savings, yes there have been some as we all know but I'll reserve judgement as to the veracity of the amount. We have no marketing department so I'd expect a fall in commercial income, together with a fall in retail income that the pair have given away as well. As it seems that these staff will just be replaced by SD staff then the net savings may be a lot less than anticipated with more money flowing in the direction of Ashley.

King, Murray & co might not be perfect but they're a hell of a lot better than the alternative.

Edited by Bluedell

I wonder how many people have filled in their tax forms completely honestly. I think if need be the tax office could find something on everyone. Don't fill in names as it may be used against you.

I agree that it does not look like a good deal.

The Board have stated that L&L have been instrumental in reducing expenses by an annulised £2.5m.

They are by no means perfect but you want to replace them by a team led by a person who was described by a South African judge thus:""he has no respect for the truth and does not hesitate to lie... if he thinks it will be to his advantage" "

The Judge made that statement on the basis of evidence gathered by SARS - who are now being investigated for obtaining evidence by illegal means. A fact that rather erodes the value of the Judge's comment.

I know of at least one member of the Board who was abused on FB as a result of what an individual saw as a delay; so it is understandable that they decided to publish and be damned.

Not quite what I said. My opinion is that there is nothing to prevent them publishing on FB but it is at least implied that the Club has first shout. However, if the Club were given the opportunity and refused then I think the RFB did the right thing in publishing themselves.

I regard it as a grave error of judgement on the part of the Secretary to include that comment and also whoever was responsible for publishing in that format and if that was the whole Board then they all made a mistake.

It was a cheap shot and I agree that it should be deleted asap and it would be better if an apology was issued as well.

The RFB need to retain the moral high ground.

Minutes are supposed to be a record of what was said and done at a meeting - if he didn't want it recorded he shouldn't have said it.

Minutes are supposed to be a record of what was said and done at a meeting - if he didn't want it recorded he shouldn't have said it.

Given circumstances and the juncture in our ongoing saga, any 'whistlebowers' are only acting in the public interest (including the support and the majority of shareholders).

Edited by buster.