Each to their own.... but WOW :shock:

I guess BH believes the bullshit being spread that Llambias and Leach are their own men and not Mike Ashley placemen - either that or believes that they are actually capable of returning us to former glories. Or he just doesn't believe in King, Murray & Gilligan.

Wish I had his same sense of optimism.

Wow does not cover it. How can any fan support these rats, especially one who has involved himself in various fans groups e.g. RST, RF and RFB. Also I don't think it is a sense of optimism either, its something completely different.

https://www.facebook.com/rangersfansboard

Rangers Fans Board

23 mins ·

I have received a lot of messages from my fellow Rangers fans urging not to resign, I must make it clear that except Tom Clement the Chair of the board, no other member has resigned yet, including me. Although, saying that, in my personal opinion the dissolution of the Fans Board is inevitable, by the RIFC Executive Board.

Bh has never had any faith in king.

At present, he is our only option, dont see why anyone would rather us be stuck in the position we are now in the hopes that someone else comes along. I fear waiting any longer will be a wait too long.

Anyone could access the full poll results (even without being logged in!) just by clicking the number of votes next to each poll option, so SBS will have seen that you didn't vote for the removal of Llambias or Leach and that you didn't vote for the appointment of Dave King, Paul Murray or John Gilligan either.

You learn something new every day.

I have conducted quite a few polls on here and had no idea that the facility existed.

That said I have no problem with anyone knowing my views on this, I just didn't realise that anyone could see the votes.

I voted to remove Somers and Easdale for a variety of reasons not the least being their obvious inability or unwillingness to act in the best interests of the Club and contempt for the shareholders thrugh trying to arrange the EGM in London.

I do not support King as a director of Rangers because in my opinion he is no more "fit and proper" than some of the incumbents.

I do not support Paul Murray because he was ineffective previously and has been involved with a large number of companies whose record is somewhat less than impresive.

I do not support Mr Gilligan because I think he is there as a Placeman for King and I think there are better candidates.

Under the circumstances I did not vote to remove Llambias or Leach because from what I have read so far they are doing their best (and somewhat better than Wallace & Co) to improve Rangers finances.

And whilst we're on the subject, so that you can all go apoplectic, I have no problem taking money from Ashley (though I would rather it could be in the form of equity than loans) if his intention is to promote Rangers and through Rangers his own business.

Ideally I would like to see the Three Bears team up with Ashley.

Edited by BrahimHemdani