[Breaking] EGM to be held at Ibrox

Yeah, they will need a CEO and FD, but they can recruit them afterwards. The current board survived a while with only Somers and Easdale on it so it's hypocritical for them to accuse King of this as well.

It's far better for King to go through a proper recruitment process than rushing now to get someone (and gives them time to contact Craig or me for the FD position).

Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight,:D Edited by pete

"There is no promise that all shareholders' interests will be represented". Well, I laughed!

I honestly cannot believe that their spin doctor can put this together and keep a straight face. Is it just a case of throw enough sh*t and hope some of it sticks to King?

Q. What did the RIFC board expect to change by switching it from one London Hotel to another London Hotel ?

A. Nowt and therefore increasing probability of an adjournment.

RIFC board:.......... Mendacious and Devious in the extreme.

Edited by buster.

This will just go on and on and on. Every time a venue is announced, it will be followed by media and public attention and then the venue will pull out - and the wigs know this !! They and this ersehole Nomad are f.cuking at it !!!

King has to sort these f.uckers out once and for all !!!

Because I don't know about any other bears, but I'm at the point that I want to enter Ibrox, drag these c.unts out and batter them all the way down PRW !!!!

@GrangeHotels

Grange Hotels are considering their position in the light of recent information. #EGM #RangersEGM

From STV:

"The management of a hotel booked by Rangers for their forthcoming EGM are "considering their position" over taking the club's booking.

The Grange Tower Bridge Hotel is the second London venue picked by the Ibrox board to host the meeting on March 4, after the Millennium Gloucester pulled out of hosting.

Rangers announced to the Stock Exchange on Tuesday they had secured a new venue but Grange Hotels are now reconsidering allowing the meeting to take place "in the light of recent information".

The hotel declined to offer any further comment when asked by STV why they were reconsidering.

The hotel also declined to state when a decision would be made.

Any further delay to the naming of a venue could potentially lead to an adjournment of the meeting, which could put it back by up to a month.

The EGM is seen as crucial to the future of Rangers, with three requistioners vying to be elected to the board in return for the four incumbents losing their posts.

Former Rangers oldco directors Dave King and Paul Murray are seeking election, along with former Tennent Caledonian Breweries managing director John Gilligan.

Shareholders are also being asked to vote for the removal from the board of chairman David Somers, chief executive Derek Llambias, finance director Barry Leach and non-executive director James Easdale"

Edited by MoodyBlue