Latest LSE release: EGM confirmed for 6th March at Ibrox

Buying more time to hide their shenanigans more like. They are hanging on by the skin of their teeth.

their actions if anything reek of sheer desperation, like a dying man stranded alone in the middle of the ocean, thrashing wildly at the waves with his arms, that will very shortly engulf him and take his life.

I will stick my neck neck out and say that the EGM will not take place. I fully expect them to take the cowards way out and capitulate at the very last moment with their tails between their legs.

Good riddance.

Buying more time to hide their shenanigans more like. They are hanging on by the skin of their teeth.

their actions if anything reek of sheer desperation, like a dying man stranded alone in the middle of the ocean, thrashing wildly at the waves with his arms, that will very shortly engulf him and take his life.

I will stick my neck neck out and say that the EGM will not take place. I fully expect them to take the cowards way out and capitulate at the very last moment with their tails between their legs.

Good riddance.

That would be my bet too. Once Capita have hard evidence from proxy returns that the Resolutions will all pass, then they and the Nomad should really advise the Board to step down and avoid the ignomy of being voted off.

That would be my bet too. Once Capita have hard evidence from proxy returns that the Resolutions will all pass, then they and the Nomad should really advise the Board to step down and avoid the ignomy of being voted off.

Unfortunately we've got a board of directors and company Nomad who seem to lack any sense of decency or scruples, so it's almost impossible to predict their next move, especially when Ashley is clearly pulling the strings at the moment.

Unfortunately we've got a board of directors and company Nomad who seem to lack any sense of decency or scruples, so it's almost impossible to predict their next move, especially when Ashley is clearly pulling the strings at the moment.

True.

However, there would be very little to gain by hanging on for another 3-4 days if the outcome was inevitable. It would certainly harm reputations further in the eyes of the city.

True.

However, there would be very little to gain by hanging on for another 3-4 days if the outcome was inevitable. It would certainly harm reputations further in the eyes of the city.

I just don't want to jump the gun on any of this until it's done because I don't trust the incumbent Rangers board/s and I don't trust the Nomad.

Hopefully the whole board do have to step down and bugger off to make way for Dave King and the Rangers fans, but it's not done until it's done.

I just don't want to jump the gun on any of this until it's done because I don't trust the incumbent Rangers board/s and I don't trust the Nomad.

Hopefully the whole board do have to step down and bugger off to make way for Dave King and the Rangers fans, but it's not done until it's done.

I agree.

I just have a feeling they will pull another stunt before we can say for sure that we have flushed them down the toilet once and for all to the filthy sewer they belong in.

It is not done until the fat man swings.:D (Figuratively of course)