Fans Board Statement re Llambias intention to disband it.

I agree that neither will be in Exec positions and neither are likely to be on the Board either IMHO but they will be the power brokers that's for sure.

Power brokers for Ashley? Possibly, although surely he has people in these positions at the moment? they will certainly not be power brokers for the club.

I sometimes wonder if bh wants ibrox to himself. Because that's what will happen if llambias remains.

These people are toxic and king will have to remove them instantly no matter the cost. It can hardly be the millions they are costing us just now.

Edited by the gunslinger

I sometimes wonder if bh wants ibrox to himself. Because that's what will happen if llambias remains.

These people are toxic and king will have to remove them instantly no matter the cost. It can hardly be the millions they are costing us just now.

Personally, I would rather see any immediate funds from DK being used to completely clear out the cancer/dead wood from the club - it would be worth it in the long run.

The rebuilding of the football side of things will take plenty money, but it will also take time.....

They are toxic but BH has a point about having strong management. We do need to ensure costs are kept under control and realistic budgets and cost restrictions are put in place.

We had hoped that this would be put in place under Green but much of what he said turned out to be untrue, so we now have another opportunity to put the club on the right footing.

Hopefully strong and efficient executive directors will be put in place that can drive that through, the difference being that they will have he long term good of the club in mind, unlike the current incumbents who have another master.

NO.

I stood and was elected to serve on the RFB.

I was removed without due process.

As some predicted at the time, that was probabaly the beginning of the end of the RFB; not because it was me but because I wasn't replaced.

Then we had them being used over the Semi Final allocation; lack of communication leading to the vote of no confidence; the two meetings with L&L; the resignation of the Chair; the publication of the Minutes with Leach' comment (which was wrong and provocative however you dress it up); and now the disbandment.

But they were clever enough not to replace you, weren't they? Killed the issue and any further meddling actions stone dead.

They are toxic but BH has a point about having strong management. We do need to ensure costs are kept under control and realistic budgets and cost restrictions are put in place.

We had hoped that this would be put in place under Green but much of what he said turned out to be untrue, so we now have another opportunity to put the club on the right footing.

Hopefully strong and efficient executive directors will be put in place that can drive that through, the difference being that they will have he long term good of the club in mind, unlike the current incumbents who have another master.

His point is fine. His contention llambias is doing it and should continue is unadulterated nonsense.