Fans Board Statement re Llambias intention to disband it.

Tom Johnstone is a lawyer but I don't see where the Constitution requires to be ratified and absent any debate to the contrary I would imagine they would be held to have been working to or under it. It was imposed at the outset and in any event 23.1 gives them the power to amend it at any time.

I was going to propose a Constitution sub committee to review it but that was never formed and wouldn't be relevant now anyway.

I appreciate that position and if I were on their side that's what I'd argue. However that's the point: legal argument.

Let's see if we can keep chipping away at them.

Some people big up Lambias as this tough talking, hard taskmater who wants to enforce corporate discipline.

I think they mix this up with an Ashely hatchet man who does his dirty work for him and will just storm about the club when he doesn't get his own way.

Lambias is just doing anything Mike says, for a big pile of dosh.

The guy's C.V, is laughable in reality, but Milke knows that Derek will carry out his orders as long as he pays him well.

I appreciate that position and if I were on their side that's what I'd argue. However that's the point: legal argument.

Let's see if we can keep chipping away at them.

If nothing else, it's good sport.

KUTGW! :D

Edited by Frankie

Tom Johnstone is a lawyer but I don't see where the Constitution requires to be ratified and absent any debate to the contrary I would imagine they would be held to have been working to or under it. It was imposed at the outset and in any event 23.1 gives them the power to amend it at any time.

I was going to propose a Constitution sub committee to review it but that was never formed and wouldn't be relevant now anyway.

I think you are struggling to come to terms with the fact that it is you who isn't relevant.

Edited by buster.

RFB are stalling the inevitable. They know that though. What they ARE doing is highlighting how incompetent Llambias and his cohorts really are.

Still want a CEO who cant read a constitution properly BH ?

The letter would have been drafted by the lawyers not the CEO and I want a CEO who will take the tough decisions necessary to continue the exercise to balance the budget (and yes that includes increasing income as well as cutting costs). I have no issue with it being a new CEO if he has the required credentials.

I have a question however.

Llambias and Leach will still have their executive positions even if they are voted out of their directorships at the EGM or acknowledge that beforehand.

Can Ashley re-appoint them under the new deal?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Club have re-sent updated attempt to dissolve board but this has again been rejected as constitution was never ratified.

The problem with that is that they could then claim that the RFB doesn't exist if there's no constitution. :hm:

I think you are struggling to come to terms with the fact that it is you who isn't relevant.

NO.

I stood and was elected to serve on the RFB.

I was removed without due process.

As some predicted at the time, that was probabaly the beginning of the end of the RFB; not because it was me but because I wasn't replaced.

Then we had them being used over the Semi Final allocation; lack of communication leading to the vote of no confidence; the two meetings with L&L; the resignation of the Chair; the publication of the Minutes with Leach' comment (which was wrong and provocative however you dress it up); and now the disbandment.

NO.

I stood and was elected to serve on the RFB.

I was removed without due process.

As some predicted at the time, that was probabaly the beginning of the end of the RFB; not because it was me but because I wasn't replaced.

Then we had them being used over the Semi Final allocation; lack of communication leading to the vote of no confidence; the two meetings with L&L; the resignation of the Chair; the publication of the Minutes with Leach' comment (which was wrong and provocative however you dress it up); and now the disbandment.

Never a dull moment though!.....:)