Keep The Heed

We have belted out our frustrations big time lately, biggest belt out was the so called old firm game against our scummy rival Celtic. What a damp squib that turned out to be, but at least we expected it.

Now we find ourselves vicTIMised by the media for belting it out during a 'run of the mill' encounter with the mighty Raith Rovers. Big Bad Rangers are back in town after years of floundering in the bowels of fitba'

All I ask is that ALL Rangers fans refrain from the frustrated outbursts of late, only in order to get our club back first.

Dave King is confident he'll bring the club back to the fans, the haters out there wish otherwise.

What is important is when we get our club back, the so called protectors of the game will have the power to hammer us for our 'outright bigotry'.

These 'offences' are singing songs of.... I'll refrain from mentioning the songs just for now, but you all know what they are.

It's very important that we, Rangers fans who love the club and forever follow do not tarnish Dave King's probable takeover.

I'm nothing more than an inbred Rangers fan with no agenda other than to see fit for the football club I support, basically a typical fan who likes to follow their football club and that's it.

Unlike the other side who seem to have an obsession with us to the extent they want us dead?

I'd rather f**k the opposition every week and keep them alive.

No more feeding the obsessive dis-tractors lads. Keep those songs in house. WATP!

Edited by Bearman

While I can agree that we should stop certain songs that will harm the club at this moment and time, the underlying problem needs to be adressed as well. As long as we are instrumentalized by the media and certain politicians, there is no level playing field. We've been on the receiving end since 2007 and there is no end in sight. It is all good and well if the authorities whip up new laws and guidelines to keep the grounds clear of unwanted behaviour. If this is essentially only used when they see fit and against one club, the whole thing becomes a farce. And we should not stop calling it by its name and shame those who are responsible.

Edited by der Berliner

Decent post, but it's heid not heed.

Pedantic loyal.

Sorry for your confusion Bearger...Heed as is 'heed the warning':hm:

I'd be a little worried about his use of this phrase though - "I'm nothing more than an inbred Rangers fan ......."

You mate can just take yerself :laugh2: