Three Bears call for Barry Leach to be sacked immediately

T3B are using his error to create such a scenario, however I feel his masters will get him his full payoff before the EGM, just like Green & Ahmed got full playoffs when both could have been sacked for gross misconduct quite easily and therefore not get anything.

This may be one of those contracts that King says requires 'forensic accounting', and action taken thereon.

Can anyone tell me the role that AIM regulations and 'our' Nomad are supposed to play please? You have a situation whereby the CEO and CFO are appointed due to loans from the bank of Mike Ashley, and how, clearly in breach of their fiduciary duty to ALL shareholders, proceed to rape and pillage on behalf of their master. If they (AIM/Nomad) are not able or willing to step in at the sign of such blatant conflict of interest, when will they? What has to be triggered in order for them to protect the minority shareholders?

Hopefully if/when King wins the EGM, he buys out the remaining shareholders and delists the company. Nothing to stop RST and RF continuing to acquire a greater shareholding in a delisted company, but without the cost and quite frankly, non existent compliance with regulations. Ashley must feel that he is being savaged by a dead sheep, such is his ability to strip the revenue from the club with no recourse from the 'authorities'.

And Leach would win if he then took us to an industrial tribunal.

Why?

T3B would differ from you with this part of their statement - “It is our view that he has brought the club into disrepute as a consequence of his damaging and unprofessional behaviour and as such should become subject to his employer’s disciplinary processes and ultimately be dismissed for gross misconduct.”

On 5th January Barry Leach's appointment as a director was announced.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/12204364.html

On the notice it lists 45 SD related companies from which he resigned on 24th Oct.

There are a number of additional companies where he is simply listed as being a former director. For example

"Rangers Retail Limited

Director

Former "

Rangers Retail Limited was founded on 13 Jul 2012. It was founded by Mr David Michael Forsey, Mr Barry John Leach.

Barry Leach served as a director of Rangers Retail from

13 Jul 2012 — 24 Oct 2014 (2 years, 3 months, 11 days)

They didn't bother to mention this on the RNS announcement above.

Wonder why not?

Now compare an article published in the Herald

2/11/14 Rangers Retail

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/...s-ago.25756326

Ashley firm had financial control of Rangers Retail two years ago

However, they would like us to believe that Llambias & Leach are independent directors!

Aye right!

Why?

T3B would differ from you with this part of their statement - “It is our view that he has brought the club into disrepute as a consequence of his damaging and unprofessional behaviour and as such should become subject to his employer’s disciplinary processes and ultimately be dismissed for gross misconduct.”

Because any tribunal would look at the situation and find that the statement was made in confidence and he had never been warned by the company previously and find in his favour.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm not saying I agree with it but that is the way employment tribunals work. Over 90% they will find in favour of the employee. It's just the way things work unfortunately.

Slagging off a potential investor to anyone is gross misconduct. I know someone sacked in fairly similar circumstances.

In a private conversation that you specifically ask to be off the record, and something that could genuinely be your opinion, and they ended up walking away without a pay-off? I very much doubt that.