Three Bears call for Barry Leach to be sacked immediately

If they have no connection whilst owning 20% of the company, how many more shares do you think they would need to buy to be connected?

I doubt 20% of the shares would be relevant to an employment tribunal.

Hey, I'm just passing on my experience of what employment tribunals seem to look at. I'm not saying I agree with it (I definitely don't) but they tend to have a very narrow set of references.

I doubt 20% of the shares would be relevant to an employment tribunal.

Hey, I'm just passing on my experience of what employment tribunals seem to look at. I'm not saying I agree with it (I definitely don't) but they tend to have a very narrow set of references.

I agree re normal employment tribunals, but think in the case of BL it would be more than relevant. The references will simply have to be wider, For many obvious reasons which are transparent and at the forefront of most RIFC board decisions since he was appointed by his long term sugar daddy and boss.

But personally,I doubt MA and BL would want their previous nor current shenanigans discussed and dissected at any tribunal. Fwiw, I think he will resign before he is voted off the board anyway.

Hes only been involved with us about 3 months.

Taking it to extremes, hes on the board why not just award himself a 2million quid bonus then cause trouble to the extent he has to be dismissed.

Fight him all the way.

how come every time some nut threatens us we run away.

Give him nothing,thats what he deserves.