Could we maybe have a little calm on the boards for a wee while. A few threads are going round in circles at the moment.......

Just a thought. I preferred it when we came on and spoke about Rangers, football and generally had a laugh.

Just my opinion so may be ignored if not appropriate.

I don't think anyone is getting worked up into a frenzy Jon, just a few people haveing a slight disagreement with others on a certain couple of nations.

That's 3 active threads now where basically we're discussing the same thing though so I agree with you in that regard.

Nonsense Jon, i dont see any abusive or personal posts. Only good debate with all parties backing up points with argument.

Thats what a forum needs. It doesnt have to be joking banter all the time.

Three threads basically have boiled down to the same argument. Thats my point. Make it one and if you want to participate then do so, but whats the point of reading the same views in three different threads?

Three threads basically have boiled down to the same argument. Thats my point. Make it one and if you want to participate then do so, but whats the point of reading the same views in three different threads?

Dont read them then! Simple as! And they are slightly different!

Dont read them then! Simple as! And they are slightly different!

Just deleted a huge long reply. Cant be fucked tbh

As you say, I dont need to read them....

Just deleted a huge long reply. Cant be fucked tbh

As you say, I dont need to read them....

Exactly! Im not having a go mate, but if im not interested in a thread somewhere i judt dont follow it.

I just think myself and fellow poster(s) who are having a debate which is quite good shouldnt have it stopped and re-opened somewhere else.

;):D