Rangers First own 2.46% of Rangers (plus 0.7% voting rights)

Someone on FF, usually pretty accurate.

Re: Imran Ahmad trying to sell shares on behalf of BPH & MH

The biggest shock is yet to come, tje 26% is obliterated

didn't King say ,once the EGM was won, the 26% would probably dissolve?

anyway if true, fantastic news.

Edited by Little General

RST Take Another Half a Million Proxy Votes

25 February 2015

The Rangers Supporters Trust is delighted to announce that since our last update we have taken a further 514,345 proxy votes. This takes our total proxy votes received to 1,881,229 and gives us a total voting number of 3,606,238 shares for the EGM. This represents 4.4% of the total shares in Rangers.

We would like to thank the fans once again for their support in removing this board. We very much appreciate they faith they have placed in us to ensure their vote counts.

We are still taking proxies until Saturday 28th and would ask fans not to be complacent despite recent good news. Proxies are still being received in their hundreds and we will update again on Monday 2nd March. It is vital that if you have a vote you use it. We will endeavour to register any proxies received after that date but cannot guarantee they will be processed.

- See more at: https://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-take-another-half-a-million-proxy-votes/#sthash.9Mz2avdJ.dpuf

Honestly, I haven't felt this motivated and positive about our club in MONTHS. A huge amount of that is down to Rangers First & The Rangers Supporters Trust. The constant effort & work that has gone in to this fan movement is incredible. Fantastic job by all, now to eradicate the vermin from Ibrox and get back to doing what we are World Champions at!*

*Yes, I know will take a while

Someone on FF, usually pretty accurate.

Re: Imran Ahmad trying to sell shares on behalf of BPH & MH

The biggest shock is yet to come, tje 26% is obliterated

He has just posted again.

Been at work guys and my fone had died as its been a busy day, I didn't mean to post then disappear off the board and not post! Obviously im restricted to what I can say or go into the specifics of whats going on but as things stand the easdale "block" of 26% is no more they are bailing and one of the biggest in the block has proxied to the 3 bears! I can't say who but im hoping it goes public sooner rather than later and put an end to all this!

P.S im not an attention seeker or tease blah blah blah I post what I know when I can!! Il hopefully see yous all in the louden a week on friday for a party and a pint!!!

Not saying I know who the poster is, but has usually been accurate with his posts.