James Easdale Resigns

I don't know anything about Jack Irvine and I have never supported the Easdales.

I do think that if Llambias goes then we will need another tough cookie like him to continue the cost reduction process to the point where we are living within our means.

thin air up in the Andes starting to put the real zap on you now?

How can we get a pleasant surprise? They have just taken out a 5 mill loan to pay the wages for January. February has still to come. The only pleasant surprise we can get is if the board resign before the 6th of March.

by surprise i meant the accounts aren't a complete horror story that take years to put right

ashley's contracts etc.

Where did I say that?

I am sure that if you do some research you will find plenty of posts where I said that we need to do both.

In fact I recall saying that marketing (or the lack of it) was one of our biggest issues.

The fact that I didn't mention it in the post to which you refer doesn't mean that it I don't think it's essential; because it's obvious that it is.

And I'm sure we will agree that the quickest and best route to begin increasing revenue is to get back to the SPFL and then Europe, not to mention when you and others of like mind start to back the team again by paying to see them play.

Aye its essential. Yet you ignore the damage llambias and leach have done to it when your giving them reach arounds.

Let's be honest for a change bh you like llambias because he hates the same people you do. There's no damage he could do to rangers you wouldn't ignore.

I have never been dishonest about my views and I am sure that you haven't either; I respect you for standing up for your opinion, though we often disagree about DK, boycotts etc.

I don't know who Llambias "hates" if anyone and I really don't care. I don't hate anyone presently connected with the Club but I have been clear thoughout all this mess that I don't want Sandy Easdale or Dave King anywhere near the Club and my reasons are equally well known.