James Easdale Resigns

Messrs Lamb & Leach have made a start on cost reduction and until suitable replacements are found, you are correct that I have backed them. That said there is no question that they are Mr Ashley's placemen; but there is equally no question that they have fiduciary duties to act for proper purposes, act with due care and avoid conflicts of interest. I am in no doubt that if they are found wanting in any of these duties they will be held to account.

By which point it could be far too late. It isn't as if we haven't seen previous for this.

Llambias and Leach have already proven they are showing conflicts of interest. How do you explain the acceptance of the Ashley loans rather than those being offered by T3B without security over Club assets ?

Is his "modest 150k" inclusive of benefits, bonuses, housing allowances and all other perks ? If so I would be astounded. If that is his basic salary I would still probably do it for 50% of that. I'm not greedy.

£40k allowance on top of his salary for starters.

Is his "modest 150k" inclusive of benefits, bonuses, housing allowances and all other perks ? If so I would be astounded. If that is his basic salary I would still probably do it for 50% of that. I'm not greedy.

A damn sight less than Martin Bain was getting wouldn't you agree?

A damn sight less than Martin Bain was getting wouldn't you agree?

And some would argue Bain did a better job. Bain is completely irrelevant in this topic. We are a completely different entity to the one Bain was CEO of. Discussions with sponsors now are no longer needed - just speed dial "1" and Mike will tell you what we get for sponsorship annually..... That wasn't the case when Bain was the CEO of a club operating to a far grander scale and in the upper reaches of European football.

A more apt comparable may be your savior, Charles Green. Definitely far more modest than Chuck and, in fact, I would suggest that Llambias has done a far better job of it too in terms of cost reduction - that said, doing a "far better job than Chuck" wouldn't be difficult for any of us.

However, what is your point ? Refer to the question being asked of me by BH.

£40k allowance on top of his salary for starters.

Aye, so I would happily do it for 50% of what he is getting in total package. I would even suffer the weather for that and not charge a "fuel adjustment" to the Club :D

Edited by craig

Craig. would you request a dispensation to watch Talbot if there was a date clash?

I would just use the excuse that "for my own safety it is best that I stay away from today's Rangers game" :D

Pre-season games at Beechwood Park- Talbot v Rangers :thup: