James Easdale Resigns

I think we'll have a temporary DoF given the whole football operation needs analysed and addressed.

We'll need a new scouting system, coaches, youth academy director and, of course, manager/head coach. I'd rather someone with expansive footballing experience was involved in this rather than businessmen alone.

Like I say, this may not necessarily be for the long term but as a short-to-medium term measure it may be agreeable. Especially if we appoint someone like Cathro or Freedman as Head Coach.

Exciting news...I knew something big had happened when I couldn't access Gersnet until now, kept getting a message "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

There were 10 Green bottles hanging on the wall...:flute:

I long for the day when I'm in a full Ibrox with the bears in full voice singing and bouncing.

I long for the day when we have a board who actually care about Rangers and who have our best interets at heart.

I long for the day when we start to actually move forward as a club again.

I long for the day when there is more positivity and togetherness around all aspects of our club.

Fellow Bears - that day is upon us !!

First home game after the EGM needs to have a capacity crowd turn out to support, hopefully it might even give a boost to the players and help improve performances, it can't be that inspiring playing to a half empty (at best!) stadium every week. It's not going to turn them into world beaters, but might just help with the attitude and motivation a little.

I long for the day when I'm in a full Ibrox with the bears in full voice singing and bouncing.

I long for the day when we have a board who actually care about Rangers and who have our best interets at heart.

I long for the day when we start to actually move forward as a club again.

I long for the day when there is more positivity and togetherness around all aspects of our club.

Fellow Bears - that day is upon us !!

I long for the day we get a team on the park worthy of the name Rangers again

Yes - that as well - most definitely.

Won't happen until next season at the earliest though.

For the rest of the season, once we've got control of the club back, we need to get behind the current crop of players. Good enough or not they're what we have, whether we like it or not, they're the ones that can get us out of this league and if nothing else, they'll have bonuses to pick up if they do so, we've got the same aims albeit for different reasons!