James Easdale Resigns

For the rest of the season, once we've got control of the club back, we need to get behind the current crop of players. Good enough or not they're what we have, whether we like it or not, they're the ones that can get us out of this league and if nothing else, they'll have bonuses to pick up if they do so, we've got the same aims albeit for different reasons!

yes - and hopefully we can get some of the Newcastle lads into the team soon - so that we can maybe have a team which is capable of success in the play offs. Right now, I wouldn't back us against anyone over two legs. Our aim must be getting ready for these play off's and having a team structure and strategy to use between now and the end of the season so that we go into the play offs with confidence and 3 months of a team who have been drilled in what is required.

that was my feeling as well. Rebel seems as though we are the bad guy's. A bit IRAish.

rebels is what the proboard faction used to call us thinking they were having a go at us.

but the rebels have won.

the good guys in star wars were the rebel alliance and the good guys here are the rebels.

nothing iraish about it.

Edited by the gunslinger

rebels is what the proboard faction used to call us thinking they were having a go at us.

but the rebels have won.

the good guys in star wars were the rebel alliance and the good guys here are the rebels.

nothing iraish about it.

Just a matter of taste but it is not a big problem for me. I will sleep tonight.:)

we urgently need promotion this season though. Another season outside the top flight could be financially catastrophic

I'm just struggling to see this set of players qualify through the play off's.

Likeliehood is that we will play Hivs over two legs before we even get to the Prem team play off.

Right now I can't see us getting past Hivs over two legs.

The diffefrence may be getting most of the Newcastle lads into the team and playing under a better system.

King & co will also have accounted for us possibly/probably having another year in the Championship, as it is very likely.

Edited by MoodyBlue

What I always say about rangers fans not funding mediocrity applies to kingco as much as greenco.

Kingco however deserve and will need some leeway.

Also important to remember that kingco could come in and make 100mill available for purchases, but there's no window until the end of the season so options are limited to out of contract players anyway. What we have is what we have, whether we like it or not.

Interesting thought, but the Newcastle lads are up here because of Ashley connection, I wonder if there's anything in the agreement that lets him take his toys home at will?