Haris Vuckic: Scottish football has been tougher than I expected..

I think Vuckic has done OK in his time at the club and was quite surprised by the stick I heard him receive the other night at Falkirk. It wasn't his best game in his brief spell but I still thought he carried a slight threat which was more than could be said for most of his team mates

It's cause he has no touch skill or passing ability. Never seen one player give the ball away so much.

Oh and he's a lazy coward.

I know it's not difficult - but he has pretty much got the best touch at the club. Name a player who has a better touch???

The problem is that he is surrounded by thick players who have not got any touch, vision, composure or control.

Edited by MoodyBlue

I know it's not difficult - but he has pretty much got the best touch at the club. Name a player who has a better touch???

The problem is that he is surrounded by thick players who have not got any touch, vision, composure or control.

jig for a start.

jis first touch is rarely withing 10 feet of him and mostly with the opposition.

To be honest GS you are not the most objective person to add to the debate. You would be against the NU players even if they were better than Messi. You took to disliking them from day 1, A pity you let politics affect your judgement.

yeah but he is awful and everything i say is true.

he ruined us as a team on friday and made it impossible for us to play. indeed when he went off we were the only team in the game.

Never actually seen one episode of it, just read somewhere that it was a cross between Shawshank redemption and 24 so thought that'll do for me.

Gotta try stay up most of tonight so maybe get thru some of them later

What threat. He lost the ball everytime by passing it poorly over 5 yards or over running it.

He then sauntered back as falkirk piled forward leaving Fauré outnumbered.

It's as bad as anyone ever played for us. He was then taken of first rightly and we were a far better side in both defence and attack.