Walter Backs the RST!

from FF.....

Good news from the Baillieston True Blues
I am pleased to announce that the Baillieston True Blues with help from local clubs: Garrowhil Rangers Supporters Club and the Joe Climson Memorial RSC, have in the last week or two donated £6838 to Buy Rangers / RST.

As well as this the three above named clubs have each purchased a life membership in Rangers First's Club 1872.

The Baillieston True Blues have also recently bought 34 shirts from the RST which we hope to proudly wear at Ibrox after the EGM.

The BTB would like to thank all its members and fellow rangers supporters who helped and contributed to raising this money which we hope will help to remove this current board and restore Rangers to greatness.

The BTB from an early stage have been supportive of the Sons of Struth, helping in any way we could. We would like to thank Craig Houston and all others who have helped the SOS.

With 6 days to go until the EGM we implore all fellow bears who can afford it, to invest in Buy Rangers or the Rangers First.

In the near future the BTB will be holding another fundraising event which we hope will be well supported.

We Are The People

We're also still suffering from the legacy he has left behind. Poor coaching, lack of youth development, extremely negative tactics and archaic philosophy.

Got us 9 in a row, got us to the UEFA Cup final. Youth development and *continuous negative tactics ill give you, cant be that bad of a coach though.

*by continuous, I mean negative tactics in the league/poorer European teams when he could have been a bit more positive. There were times when the negative tactics, no matter how hard it was to watch, were the answer.

Got us 9 in a row, got us to the UEFA Cup final. Youth development and *continuous negative tactics ill give you, cant be that bad of a coach though.

*by continuous, I mean negative tactics in the league/poorer European teams when he could have been a bit more positive. There were times when the negative tactics, no matter how hard it was to watch, were the answer.

The problems under Ally and KMD didn't happen overnight though. Things have been very wrong at our club for a long time.

We're also still suffering from the legacy he has left behind. Poor coaching, lack of youth development, extremely negative tactics and archaic philosophy.

Your negativity is utterly relentless mate. You do not have a good word to say about anyone.

What on earth would actually satisfy you? And what ever drew you to support this club?

We have all had our lows but you seem to hate every minute of it!!

The problems under Ally and KMD didn't happen overnight though. Things have been very wrong at our club for a long time.

It could be argued that this has helped unite the fans, get rid of the board and helped get Kingco in the door!

I agree.

Walter has a lot to answer to with regard to the dire football 'philosophy' which has engulfed our club for years.

On top of that he had us playing some shocking 'football' which we have continued to this day.

I wish he had left McDowell at Celtic and I wish he had not recommended Ally as manager.

The problem with AM and KMD is that they were not up to the job, everyone could see in the first season that Ally was going to be the same type of manager as Walter, but he was much much less effective. What Walter did, did work the majority of the time, I dont blame him for them two not having their own ideas and being able to step out of his shadow.