Dave King confirms 'landslide' victory and requests EGM is not required

I think that the incoming Bears have two very important decisions to make ...Team Manager and a new CEO. There are going to be contracts to tear up , a new finance dept ( a full drains up review) and tickets to sell.

BTW Dave ,

My contract with the FCA is up in March, if you're reading this.

Join the queue :P

We will never go up if vukich isn't dropped imediately.

Honestly GS, I would see sense in that if your were speaking of Hutton, Black or Law. Vuckic had three games and in one he misfired, like 10 others did too. Those ten have done it far more regularly, if not to say consistently in some cases. Maybe you hate the idea that Vuckic and any of the other Magpies are ahead of our youngsters, but these chaps are not responsible for that. And much like anyone else, Vuckic and Co. deserve a few games before you should get the eighty-eights out.

Some have suggested the other (original) meetings had to start and be adjourned. Not sure if this could be done remotely (or indeed not at all).

Edited by Frankie

Methinks someone pointed out that stock market rules say that all EGM places need to have a representative who opens and immediately closes the EGM in that place, for any voter turning up needs to be told where the actual EGM will be held. Likewise, said voter needs to be given adequate time to get there. If that is the case and no-one from the club/company turned up at the two hotels today, it might be used as a reason to challenge the EGM date on Friday due to failure to go along with the rules. By the looks of it, no voters turned up at the first hotel. I have no idea how relevant this is, just passing on the info from other places.

Edited by der Berliner