Well done to SoS/RST/UoF and all of us who made it happen

well done for putting yourselves in the firing line from those paid by the board purporting to be supporters, crackpots and cyber tims on rogue web forums. The vast majority of us were always behind you. Our support has never been "fractured" as has been claimed by those who should know better

well done for putting yourselves in the firing line from those paid by the board purporting to be supporters, crackpots and cyber tims on rogue web forums. The vast majority of us were always behind you. Our support has never been "fractured" as has been claimed by those who should know better

Sorry mate but that simply isn't true. Our support has been very fractured. It has taken monumental financial mismanagement and selling the crown jewels to bring a cohesiveness to our support. The Board at least achieved something in their ill-fated reign. To bring the support closer together than the support would probably have done on their own.

Sorry mate but that simply isn't true. Our support has been very fractured. It has taken monumental financial mismanagement and selling the crown jewels to bring a cohesiveness to our support. The Board at least achieved something in their ill-fated reign. To bring the support closer together than the support would probably have done on their own.

I'm surprised you think that. I've never talked to anyone who supported the board and only seen such nonsense posted on 1 web forum. Where else have you seen such "fracturing" if you don't mind me asking ?

I'm surprised you think that. I've never talked to anyone who supported the board and only seen such nonsense posted on 1 web forum. Where else have you seen such "fracturing" if you don't mind me asking ?

I'm actually very surprised that you believe we are some cohesive unit. I think that, other than the last 3 or 4 months, there has been ample proof that we are, or more accurately WERE. fractured. Look at all the in-fighting we have had. People hating on RST, SoS, UoF. I thought all of that has been plain to see. In fact, we even had, and probably still do have, people who are in support of the current Board. BrahimHemdani, for instance, still wanted to retain the services of Llambias & Leach.

I would contend that our watershed moment was the granting of security over Ibrox. And that prior to that moment, we were very much a fractured support.

I'm actually very surprised that you believe we are some cohesive unit. I think that, other than the last 3 or 4 months, there has been ample proof that we are, or more accurately WERE. fractured. Look at all the in-fighting we have had. People hating on RST, SoS, UoF. I thought all of that has been plain to see. In fact, we even had, and probably still do have, people who are in support of the current Board. BrahimHemdani, for instance, still wanted to retain the services of Llambias & Leach.

I would contend that our watershed moment was the granting of security over Ibrox. And that prior to that moment, we were very much a fractured support.

I agree with this. One look at social media showed a lot of bizarre views.

again I've only seen the "hatred" against fan groups in one place....and that was 1 of many hatereds against anything upsetting the gravy train.....fan groups , fan ownership, Dave King....anyone who was against the board

Edited by colinstein