Well done to SoS/RST/UoF and all of us who made it happen

Investors vote with their view of the best way to improve the future value of the Club for themselves or their clients.

Sorry I can't answer for the Easdales, I believe they have their own spokesman, according to what I read on here.

Not many Clubs can afford to pay two managers at once.

I tell you what I would like to know, apart from the Easdale block, who comprised the 33% who didn't vote and why?

Not sure if easdale withheld his proxyvote or just his own, so hard to say. Could pretty much just constitute his block and his brother. Maybe Ashley didn't voteafter discussions with other investors on intention. My guess this was the likely reason.

Again if not lack of customers what makes an investor doubt the ability of the board?

Let's not turn the discussion into Who Did What to Whom...we should all be looking to put these dreadful times behind us and embrace each other.

Agreed,but facts are facts and when some try to put it down to ''opinions'' it's wrong. However I will cease now from my ''opinon'' as I want to celebrate the real start of our come back.

my last post on this thread. a big thanks to craig houston for exposing the rats and what they were up to despite legal intimidation. the information you put out there at personal risk to yourself was vital.

i will buy you a drink or deliver you a case of beer anytime you like.

It's ok to admit you are wrong you know!,no harm in it,we've all been wrong at some point.
I've never said that I've always been right, I stand by thinking boycotting was a mistake but I'd rather not dwell on it, we've got the right result and it's time to move forward as we all keep saying

I've never said that I've always been right, I stand by thinking boycotting was a mistake but I'd rather not dwell on it, we've got the right result and it's time to move forward as we all keep saying

I expeccted a better reply than that,but you live with that,I'm out of this thread also.

Well!,the fact that our new board stated it as fact should not be forgotten either!,and I really do believe it.

I think it was Mr King who made the statement and he has a record of not telling the truth.

In any event it is his opinion to which he is entitled and I am entitled to mine.

that's why boycotting was the decisive action not the only action.

Who would have sold to king if fans had not left? What do you think engineered the split, if not the disagreements between Crichton and Ashley's lot on how best to move forward which centered entirely on bringing back the support?

The critical situation for investors was Rangers gaining promotion this season and entry to Europe the season after, thus re-building value in the brand and future profits.

Yet you still think its a good idea to insert a counter opinion to those who believe their actions helped the club. How does the foster togetherness?

That's why I say you have still not learned. Opinions are vital but they should also be measured against usefulness. If you want to preach unity give it ago first.

So the only acceptable thing to say is that i was wrong completely, boycotts were spot on and i damaged the club by going to matches?

I've said we all helped the club in the way we thought was right, I've said what my own view is but that I feel it shouldn't matter now, continued debate and resentment concerning who did what won't get us anywhere so ultimately we should forget it. How am I not suggesting unity there?