Well done to SoS/RST/UoF and all of us who made it happen

No last minute stuff from me, the day King announced his EGM I wanted all the board out. I've posted proof of it.

You can forget or not forget what you want but we all want the same thing in the end and we all want to only have to worry about football again, what good does continued resentment do when we've got plenty of outside enemies to deal with? And yet again I say this goes for me also, I'm not claiming to be an innocent.

so for a whole 7 weeks out of the 3 years of theft. nice

That's just about as last minute as it gets. Most of us realised our club is being stripped bare when they caught on to chuckles' fantasy spiel.

I hadn't been properly supportive of the board for a long time before that though, I openly admit I've been inclined to try and see the best in the people in charge especially when doubtful about the alternative so to an extent I was waiting to see what happened with Ashley perhaps giving us some sort of plan for the future.

Trying to mortgage Ibrox completely ended any patience I had though and King called his EGM the same day. I clearly wasn't alone there hence the size and intensity of the protest at the abandoned Hearts game, no other protest had been anything like that before.

My ideal preference would have been getting Sarver involved but that looks dead in the water.

Completely acknowledge it, it's not just them that have had problems though, there's been too much abuse amongst a population of people that are ultimately all on the same side. The internet has been bad for the Rangers support in many ways.

They've got every right to defend themselves, I don't think that explains the incidents I'm particularly thinking of, unless someone has said something incredibly contemptuous I think you should first go to people directly if you've got a problem and if they're easily accessible rather than jumping to a public attack. I've never hidden my own identity so it's easy for someone to come to me if they're not happy about something.

I'll say again though, in the long run of our clubs future it doesn't matter much and it would be good if in a few years these kind of squabbles are pretty much forgotten.

Again the quote above is meaningless without specifics. You were very specific in pointing to "Chris and Craig" but have not backed it up.

I hadn't been properly supportive of the board for a long time before that though, I openly admit I've been inclined to try and see the best in the people in charge especially when doubtful about the alternative so to an extent I was waiting to see what happened with Ashley perhaps giving us some sort of plan for the future.

Trying to mortgage Ibrox completely ended any patience I had though and King called his EGM the same day. I clearly wasn't alone there hence the size and intensity of the protest at the abandoned Hearts game, no other protest had been anything like that before.

My ideal preference would have been getting Sarver involved but that looks dead in the water.

In bold above - Therein lies the problem.

It's a real shame you did not openly try see the best in fellow Bears.

You should head for Argentina and keep your head down in case mosad find you.

In what way is STB (or anyone else who didn't agree with C&C's tactics) comparable to someone like a Nazi war criminal who might head for Argentina and be hunted down by the Israeli Secret Service?

In what way is STB (or anyone else who didn't agree with C&C's tactics) comparable to someone like a Nazi war criminal who might head for Argentina and be hunted down by the Israeli Secret Service?

I hope the secret service aren't at Cowdenbeath on Saturday!

Edited by simplythebest

In bold above - Therein lies the problem.

It's a real shame you did not openly try see the best in fellow Bears.

That's not really true, I know plenty of people including family who haven't always agreed with me on boardroom issues but I've never decided that they're bad people. Things get heated but in the main I'm sure we all have the same motive.

Again the quote above is meaningless without specifics. You were very specific in pointing to "Chris and Craig" but have not backed it up.
Basically they both went on a public attack in response to a couple of comments that annoyed them, neither comment involved terrible personal abuse and far as I can see they could have at least gone to the people directly first. There seems to have been other incidents, I know of what i'm on about more specifically because I know the people and I feel they really didn't deserve it. There's no point in being more specific than that, I'm not looking to convince anyone to have the same view as me, rightly or wrongly CG and CH seem to be popular figures amongst the support right now and I'm not going to change that.