Well done to SoS/RST/UoF and all of us who made it happen

I expeccted a better reply than that,but you live with that,I'm out of this thread also.

Clearly a complete u-turn and saying boycotting was correct all along is the only acceptable thing to say in your view then, regardless of how conciliatory the tone is.

Bit disappointed in that but I'll deal with it.

i am fed up with this now. those that gave money to the rangers board this season delayed our recovery and damaged the club. i include myself in that i went twice.

how badly we affected our recovery depends on whether we go up this year or not.

we should all have joined kings scheme last summer and not renewed.

i know people are grieving for greenco and denial is part of that but go do it in a dark room for all our sakes.

Dunno who's grieving, personally i punched the air when the result was confirmed

Yet you still think its a good idea to insert a counter opinion to those who believe their actions helped the club. How does the foster togetherness?

That's why I say you have still not learned. Opinions are vital but they should also be measured against usefulness. If you want to preach unity give it ago first.

Why shouldn't others express an alternative opinion; so we all have to agree with the majority now?

What nonsense is that.

So the only acceptable thing to say is that i was wrong completely, boycotts were spot on and i damaged the club by going to matches?

I've said we all helped the club in the way we thought was right, I've said what my own view is but that I feel it shouldn't matter now, continued debate and resentment concerning who did what won't get us anywhere so ultimately we should forget it. How am I not suggesting unity there?

no .knowing when to talk and when not to. Unity is a two way street.

Your not helping unity by arguing against the boycott being the deciding factor.A massively emotive subject that weighed heavy on every person that took part. Your constant assertions that boycotts were due to glory hunters even when near on every person you talk to who boycotted tells you otherwise. Would go as far as to say the only people to say it was mainly down to football are those who didnt take part.explain how that helps?

Maybe you can explain how you expect a big upturn in sales but still assert its down to football? Are those extra sales going to be people who didn't boycott?

Why shouldn't others express an alternative opinion; so we all have to agree with the majority now?

What nonsense is that.

reading is vital too same as opinions. The reason is the only thing expressing that specific opinion will do is cause harm. What's the benefit in your opinion?

no .knowing when to talk and when not to. Unity is a two way street.

Your not helping unity by arguing against the boycott being the deciding factor.A massively emotive subject that weighed heavy on every person that took part. Your constant assertions that boycotts were due to glory hunters even when near on every person you talk to who boycotted tells you otherwise. Would go as far as to say the only people to say it was mainly down to football are those who didnt take part.explain how that helps?

Maybe you can explain how you expect a big upturn in sales but still assert its down to football? Are those extra sales going to be people who didn't boycott?

I answered you about that in the other thread.

It's a highly emotive subject for everyone including those who didn't take part, I've had debates with friends and family over this it's not simply an internet thing.

I'd agree this shouldn't be the time for picking over things, however it wasn't me that started the discussion it was already taking place

i am fed up with this now. those that gave money to the rangers board this season delayed our recovery and damaged the club. i include myself in that i went twice.

how badly we affected our recovery depends on whether we go up this year or not.

we should all have joined kings scheme last summer and not renewed.

i know people are grieving for greenco and denial is part of that but go do it in a dark room for all our sakes.

You could quite as easily state that those who boycotted caused the sale of Macleod and allowed Ashley to get such a hold on the club and those who bought season tickets were the ones who stopped Ashley getting an even bigger control.

Not sure why so many are coming up with provocative statements ion today of all days. We have all got different views as to what the influences were that caused the change, but ultimately we all wanted what was best for the club and today that was achieved, so lets enjoy it and stop trying to score brownie points over each other.

There were many different factors that caused the downfall of the board. indeed the boycott played a roll in the price of the shares going down. Ally probably helped in that respect as well by also driving fans away. The board considering putting Ibrox up for security was also a big turning point. Somers performance at the AGM and his total smug disrespect for shareholders and fans also brought a sway away from the board and also caused one of the biggest shareholders to sell their shares to King. The total lack of professionalism probably swayed some of the shareholders away from them as well. As I said there were more factors causing the downfall and extermination of the rats.

Some just express an alternative opinion to be awkward.

There is some truth in that I think. Whether it's attention seeking or what I don't know but some folk just seem to be deliberately contrary and obtuse for the sake of it.

I don't think STB falls into that category at all though. It's hard to work him out at times for sure but he's obviously a fervent Bear and an intelligent guy. Which I have to say, makes some of his previous decision making and comments all the more bewildering and frustrating.

The hatchet needs to be buried at some point. Following the resounding success of the requisitioners today maybe that time is now.