EGM Result: King resolutions pass with 85% of vote

Also what was more credible - McDowall saying that he had been told that he had to play all the Newcastle players every game when they were available or Llamibias's denial?

Do you think McDowall would have blatantly lied about it? If it was untrue, do you not think that McDowall would have been instantly dismissed for publicly lying?

There are many other instances of Llambias lying and I don't know why you are refusing to accept it.

I said at the time that I accepted McDowall's version of events. I don't think he is clever enough to think it up but in answer to your highlighted question - NO.

For anyone who believes that L&L gave a single jot for the feelings of us, the fans, just take one look at this photo. Bear in mind the backdrop to this show of total contempt, arrogance and crude antagonism - an AGM with hundreds of furious shareholders venting sheer frustration at the rape and plunder of our Club by these puppets and their master. Have a good look at their faces. Still think they cared???? Unbelievable.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sandy-easdale-resigns-rangers-board-5314666

For anyone who believes that L&L gave a single jot for the feelings of us, the fans, just take one look at this photo. Bear in mind the backdrop to this show of total contempt, arrogance and crude antagonism - an AGM with hundreds of furious shareholders venting sheer frustration at the rape and plunder of our Club by these puppets and their master. Have a good look at their faces. Still think they cared???? Unbelievable.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sandy-easdale-resigns-rangers-board-5314666

Could be wrong but I think that's the abandoned Hearts game, hence the snow

Of course, I'm sure you've seen my comments on Llambias and Leach.

Was just a pedantic observation :D

Yes my assumption that it was the AGM was badly researched, but the fact remains they were treating angry fans with utter contempt.

Some of the facts that you adduce do seem incredible or at least worthy of further explanation but I am still doubtfull about it being a Machiavellian plot deliberately to discredit the RFB.

So you are admitting that Lalmbias may not have been wholly truthful with his version of events?

I said at the time that I accepted McDowall's version of events. I don't think he is clever enough to think it up but in answer to your highlighted question - NO.

So therefore you accept Llambias lied when he denied it?

So you are admitting that Lalmbias may not have been wholly truthful with his version of events?

So therefore you accept Llambias lied when he denied it?

1) No I am not. The reason I say that is that I still find it hard to believe that Llambias deliberately set a trap and the RFB fell into it. Furthermore was it not reported that the NOMAD arranged for some form of the EGM to take place in the London hotels on the 4th and took pictures to prove it? I put this as a question since I am on a yellow card at the moment and have no evidence for this. :D

2) As I read what Llambias said "There's no way the board is picking the team." that is not quite the same thing as what McDowall said but before you accuse me of semantics, I agree that McDowall's version is the more credible.

1) No I am not. The reason I say that is that I still find it hard to believe that Llambias deliberately set a trap and the RFB fell into it. Furthermore was it not reported that the NOMAD arranged for some form of the EGM to take place in the London hotels on the 4th and took pictures to prove it? I put this as a question since I am on a yellow card at the moment and have no evidence for this. :D

2) As I read what Llambias said "There's no way the board is picking the team." that is not quite the same thing as what McDowall said but before you accuse me of semantics, I agree that McDowall's version is the more credible.

The fact that the nomad had to subsequently open and close meetings is irrelevant to the issue

If you are unable to accept that Llambias lied on several occasions despite all the evidence and just ignore the fact that the club even had to issue a stock market correction suggests that you are not looking at this with any degree of objectivity and are totally blinkered when it comes to Dave King for reasons that escape me.